Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Since this thread is an established circle jerk, who are you betting on in a street race, Jalen Carter or Rashee Rice?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There’s no doubt in my mind that you truly believe that you could be an NFL GM.
If we took a collective poll on the board on who the Bears should draft with each pick and drafted the players that won each poll we would have the same level of correct picks as NFL GMs have. The entire thing is a fucking crap shoot every year.

No one knows how any of these guys is going to turn out and they can't truly predict the level of success they'll have in the NFL.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If we took a collective poll on the board on who the Bears should draft with each pick and drafted the players that won each poll we would have the same level of correct picks as NFL GMs have. The entire thing is a fucking crap shoot every year.

No one knows how any of these guys is going to turn out and they can't truly predict the level of success they'll have in the NFL.
I have to give it to you. After reviewing your mock history you’ve been right on quite a few selections for the Bears, namely at the Rb position. Unfortunately they all ended up being horrible players.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
The best part about this thread is he didn't call out anyone specific in the circle jerk crew but they all came running to respond to him like they all knew who he was talking about.
Hilarious

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have to give it to you. After reviewing your mock history you’ve been right on quite a few selections for the Bears, namely at the Rb position. Unfortunately they all ended up being horrible players.
I don't do mock drafts. I give opinions on players I like and don't like. Just like everyone else there are some I get right and some I get wrong.

I really like Drake Maye this year and I think Jayden Daniels is probably the most overrated QB prospect ever to come into the NFL Draft process.

I also like Michael Penix Jr a lot any think he'll be a good QB in the NFL.

There's too much I saw from Caleb Williams that reminded me of Justin Fields. I want a QB that wins primarily from the pocket and doesn't hold onto the ball as long as Williams does.

I'm going to support Caleb Williams and trust that everyone else is right about him and entirely wrong about him.

But the two QBs that operated the most like NFL QBs in college were Maye and Penix so those are the two I like the most. That's been my stance from day one.

I'll buy into the Williams hype because it looks like he'll be the guy and I'll support the Chicago Bears QB until it's obvious he's not the guy. It probably won't take more than two years to see if Caleb Williams is that good.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I don't do mock drafts. I give opinions on players I like and don't like. Just like everyone else there are some I get right and some I get wrong.

I really like Drake Maye this year and I think Jayden Daniels is probably the most overrated QB prospect ever to come into the NFL Draft process.

I also like Michael Penix Jr a lot any think he'll be a good QB in the NFL.

There's too much I saw from Caleb Williams that reminded me of Justin Fields. I want a QB that wins primarily from the pocket and doesn't hold onto the ball as long as Williams does.

I'm going to support Caleb Williams and trust that everyone else is right about him and entirely wrong about him.

But the two QBs that operated the most like NFL QBs in college were Maye and Penix so those are the two I like the most. That's been my stance from day one.

I'll buy into the Williams hype because it looks like he'll be the guy and I'll support the Chicago Bears QB until it's obvious he's not the guy. It probably won't take more than two years to see if Caleb Williams is that good.

So no goofy videos of you screaming "Caleb Williams is #13. That's the number of TDs he has BITCHES"

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought there was going to be a application file attached for jerking.....Im currently on the GOAT list, for self manipulation and won the five knuckle shuffle award, at last year's golden hand banquet.

I have a Vaseline sponsorship now

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OMG you are killing me.......Elk hunting in CO is near the top of my bucket list, so F'ing jealous. There's only one thing stopping me: Mrs. Racer is hardcore PETA.

Ain't ever gonna happen for me.😭😭😭

Bow or gun?
Doesn’t PETA stand for People Eating Tasty Animals?