Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Could have been worse, they could have picked up Glennon for 18 mill.........oops
By swapping same round picks to gain an asset, they are literally saying that they are going to suck enough in 2022 to make it worth while for the Browns to give up that asset and the lowly Browns said,"you know what, history pretty much guarantees they are going to suck, make the trade."

The fact that they swapped 7ths is immaterial. It's the admission of future suckage by them and assumption of that truth by the Browns that is hilarious.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By swapping same round picks to gain an asset, they are literally saying that they are going to suck enough in 2022 to make it worth while for the Browns to give up that asset and the lowly Browns said,"you know what, history pretty much guarantees they are going to suck, make the trade."

The fact that they swapped 7ths is immaterial. It's the admission of future suckage by them and assumption of that truth by the Browns that is hilarious.
What's hilarious is your ignorance on the matter. Browns were going to cut Blough anyways, and this way they got to control where he ended up. It has nothing to do with how they thought 2022 and the 7th round might shake out order wise you moron. It's the 7th round, who effing cares?

Now, you want to talk hilarious, lets revisit the Bears signing of Glennon (and EVERYONE laughed at the Bears) throwing him a signing party the night they drafted MT (what a bunch of clueless f**ks) and getting fleeced by the 49's to move up one spot to get said QB, who in his THIRD year everyone is hoping finally shows enough to be considered a franchise QB.

Bears fans talking about Qb's always makes me laugh.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What's hilarious is your ignorance on the matter. Browns were going to cut Blough anyways, and this way they got to control where he ended up. It has nothing to do with how they thought 2022 and the 7th round might shake out order wise you moron. It's the 7th round, who effing cares?

Now, you want to talk hilarious, lets revisit the Bears signing of Glennon (and EVERYONE laughed at the Bears) throwing him a signing party the night they drafted MT (what a bunch of clueless f**ks) and getting fleeced by the 49's to move up one spot to get said QB, who in his THIRD year everyone is hoping finally shows enough to be considered a franchise QB.

Because Mitch had better stats than Stat Padford? Yeah that made me laugh too.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Lions fans talking about football makes me laugh.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Barely, and it took Stafford playing with a broken back and a depleted WR core and OL for him to do it

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Doink-Doink

Bears cant even beat a one legged Aaron Rodgers playing only half a game. Talk to me after you lose your opener, again, to GB.
How does it feel knowing the 2 best players in your franchise’s history hated being a Lion so much they decided to quit football entirely.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well he does have all of those Lions playoff and Superbowl victories to reminisce on.
also have the fact the Bears finished last 4 years in a row, a feet that only the Bears have managed to accomplish in the NFC North.

doink doink

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Doink-Doink

Bears cant even beat a one legged Aaron Rodgers playing only half a game. Talk to me after you lose your opener, again, to GB.

I enjoyed your opener last year.