Trade news before season

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I enjoyed your opener last year.
It will be funny watching Bears fans this year when there turnover ratio and injury rate come back to the norm and they realize last year was mainly a product of luck. There is a reason no one is picking you to win the SB, or hardly anyone picking you to win the division even, your not all that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What's hilarious is your ignorance on the matter. Browns were going to cut Blough anyways, and this way they got to control where he ended up. It has nothing to do with how they thought 2022 and the 7th round might shake out order wise you moron. It's the 7th round, who effing cares?

Now, you want to talk hilarious, lets revisit the Bears signing of Glennon (and EVERYONE laughed at the Bears) throwing him a signing party the night they drafted MT (what a bunch of clueless f**ks) and getting fleeced by the 49's to move up one spot to get said QB, who in his THIRD year everyone is hoping finally shows enough to be considered a franchise QB.

Bears fans talking about Qb's always makes me laugh.

Better to have a QB in his 3rd year you hope can be franchise material than a QB in his 10th year who you know isn't.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It will be funny watching Bears fans this year when there turnover ratio and injury rate come back to the norm and they realize last year was mainly a product of luck. There is a reason no one is picking you to win the SB, or hardly anyone picking you to win the division even, your not all that.
Was it luck or a back up QB that beat the Lions on Thanksgiving?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Every year your ceiling is hoping for mediocre. You’re definitely not all that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What's hilarious is your ignorance on the matter. Browns were going to cut Blough anyways, and this way they got to control where he ended up. It has nothing to do with how they thought 2022 and the 7th round might shake out order wise you moron. It's the 7th round, who effing cares?

Now, you want to talk hilarious, lets revisit the Bears signing of Glennon (and EVERYONE laughed at the Bears) throwing him a signing party the night they drafted MT (what a bunch of clueless f**ks) and getting fleeced by the 49's to move up one spot to get said QB, who in his THIRD year everyone is hoping finally shows enough to be considered a franchise QB.

Bears fans talking about Qb's always makes me laugh.
As usual you are fucking clueless, err a Detroit fan. The could have just traded him for a conditional pick with starting over Fatford being the condition, instead they assured themselves a top 5 7th round pick by trading for the poster child for perennial losers.

And yet you find it funny that the "fleeced" Pace and MT made the playoffs in only the second season since the trade and the Lions continue their run as the worst franchise in all of sports.

Hilarious you say, let's talk hilarious,

The four leagues have added 20 teams since the Lions last won a playoff game, and they've combined for 118 playoff-round wins.

?????????????????????

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. the injury was in week 13 dude
And he lost both his number 1 and number 2 WR by week 9. His number one RB at week 10. Not to mention his O line. But those things only matter if your a Bears fan making excuses for MT in 2017.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As usual you are fucking clueless, err a Detroit fan. The could have just traded him for a conditional pick with starting over Fatford being the condition, instead they assured themselves a top 5 7th round pick by trading for the poster child for perennial losers.

And yet you find it funny that the "fleeced" Pace and MT made the playoffs in only the second season since the trade and the Lions continue their run as the worst franchise in all of sports.

Hilarious you say, let's talk hilarious,

The four leagues have added 20 teams since the Lions last won a playoff game, and they've combined for 118 playoff-round wins.

?????????????????????
top 5 pick? isn't that Bears territory? Seems to me that have quite a few more of those over the last 5 years. Call me when you do something significant, like win a play off game your selves, with MT, because I have already been told numerous times one and done ain't nothing to brag about.

doink......doink

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And he lost both his number 1 and number 2 WR by week 9. His number one RB at week 10. Not to mention his O line. But those things only matter if your a Bears fan making excuses for MT in 2017.
You mean when Mitch was a rookie? For one of the highest paid QBs in the NFL you would think he should be able to over come that and be better than average right?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
top 5 pick? isn't that Bears territory? Seems to me that have quite a few more of those over the last 5 years. Call me when you do something significant, like win a play off game your selves, with MT, because I have already been told numerous times one and done ain't nothing to brag about.

doink......doink
Does it upset you James Daniels who we got in the second round is better than Frank Ragnow who you guys picked in the first?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does it upset you James Daniels who we got in the second round is better than Frank Ragnow who you guys picked in the first?
Based on what? Both played guard last year in their rookie year, both are moving to center this year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean when Mitch was a rookie? For one of the highest paid QBs in the NFL you would think he should be able to over come that and be better than average right?

Call me when Mitch pass's for 5,000 yds and 41 TD's

newsflash, it won't happen, ever. And BTW, he did it in his third year. lets see if Mitch can approach that.

ha ha ha ha

not holding my breath

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

newsflash, it won't happen, ever. And BTW, he did it in his third year. lets see if Mitch can approach that.

ha ha ha ha

not holding my breath
Call me when Mitch has Calvin fucking Johnson to throw it up to. Mitch will throw for 4000+ yards and 30 TDs this season though. Also will stomp the Lions twice.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not as funny as watching another generation of Detroit fans never experience a playoff win or oters become senior citizens before witnessing a second playoff win.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Call me when Mitch has Calvin fucking Johnson to throw it up to. Mitch will throw for 4000+ yards and 30 TDs this season though. Also will stomp the Lions twice.
Staffords stats went up when CJ retired though. so, again, yawn. And your certainly paying ARob like he is CJ

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not as funny as watching another generation of Detroit fans never experience a playoff win or oters become senior citizens before witnessing a second playoff win.

Otters are more fun to watch then Bears kickers though.....................

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

ha ha ha ha

not holding my breath

That sounds like a championship season or at least a few wins in the playoffs. How did that turn out?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
So uh.....Texans and Seahawks in talks for Clowney trade. Based on tweets I've read.....trade could include any or all of Justin Britt, Rashard Penny, and Duane Brown (though very doubtful).