Trade Season Thread—Who will Poles trade for?

Washington

Liked Posts:
Rodgers seems to be the one running (ruining) that team. He gets the coach fired because the coach wanted to change the OC who is Rodger's bud and now you know he played a huge role in this trade. I look forward to when Rodgers is done with football. I really can't stand the guy.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rodgers seems to be the one running (ruining) that team. He gets the coach fired because the coach wanted to change the OC who is Rodger's bud and now you know he played a huge role in this trade. I look forward to when Rodgers is done with football. I really can't stand the guy.

As much as I hate Rodgers, if he pulls strings and the Jets "take off" :rimshot:I would be laughing my ass off.

Because he would bring the Jets at best to a first round playoff loss and send the Jets into football Purgatory.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Although I don't think it would happen, rather than getting someone, I'd love to see us offload Nate Davis and Herbert.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They can offload those guys whenever they want. But they aren't getting anything for them. I guess maybe Herbert could get a 7th but unlikely.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Although I don't think it would happen, rather than getting someone, I'd love to see us offload Nate Davis and Herbert.

Bro ain’t no one giving Poles a bag of chips for Nate Davis. Have you lost yer damn mind? Lol

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Garrett to DET would be terrifying. I don't think the Bears can allow that to happen, but I'm also not in love with the idea of going all in right now with so many holes on that OL. What would it take to get him? 2 1st's, at least, right?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Garrett to DET would be terrifying. I don't think the Bears can allow that to happen, but I'm also not in love with the idea of going all in right now with so many holes on that OL. What would it take to get him? 2 1st's, at least, right?
As terrifying as claypool to packers…..

Quik_7_Devin

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zadarius Smith would be a decent get. That move allows CHI to kick Demarcus inside , helping the entire DL.