Training Camp - Day 4

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How so? I have serious doubts about his accuracy. I was told that in the second year in the system this would no longer be an issue. He's still missing, even in the comfort of practice.

Commenting on factual information is lame?

Or is pretty much anything other than unquestioning adoration for him lame in the eyes of you fanboys?

Look, I didn't make the Bears shit at the QB position. It's just the natural order of the NFL.

He literally had a higher completion % than Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes last year. (factual information)

Is he supposed to be 100% in practice? Do other QB's miss in practice? Can someone please research this for me? I was unaware that the standard is perfection in practice.

Thanks.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I know it suck to have them practicing in the rain, but it just might happen in the games.....

Touch passes are a feel thing that can be improved with practice, I hope....

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I will say, almost all the beat writers have noticed Mitch has been very good on anything inside of 20 yards and his “fastball” throws are very accurate. The issue seems to be anything with touch which is obviously very concerning.

I just have a hard time feeling much of anything after 3 camp practices. One day Mitchell is crisp and the next day it’s rainy and we see a few tweets about him underthrowing and now he sucks again. I wasn’t there so idk how he looked. Glad he got the wet reps in.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I just have a hard time feeling much of anything after 3 camp practices. One day Mitchell is crisp and the next day it’s rainy and we see a few tweets about him underthrowing and now he sucks again. I wasn’t there so idk how he looked. Glad he got the wet reps in.
It will be interesting to see how what the podcasts have to say about it later. Obviously they will go deeper in details there then in a tweet while they’re trying to watch the next play at the same time.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He literally had a higher completion % than Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes last year. (factual information)

Is he supposed to be 100% in practice? Do other QB's miss in practice? Can someone please research this for me? I was unaware that the standard is perfection in practice.

Thanks.

Of course he isn't supposed to have a100% completion percentage (I'm not worried about his %, I'm worried about how much he misses down the field). His inaccuracy past 15 yards wasn't invented by me. It's a real thing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With MT liking to show up in character on occasion, ala dressing up like Ditka last year for a game, how great would it be for him to whip out a Red Sox hat and a thick gold chain and show up to today's presser and like this...

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Mitch was inaccurate last year for sure. Now every time a tweet comes out about an underthrown ball people are holding their breath like he has not made any improvements.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I’m certainly not gonna get worked up over a single performance in camp.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Thanks.

The standard is a 100% completion rate and total affirmation from people tweeting from camp. There is no need to actually watch the action either.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Mitch was inaccurate last year for sure. Now every time a tweet comes out about an underthrown ball people are holding their breath like he has not made any improvements.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I’m certainly not gonna get worked up over a single performance in camp.

It’s pretty damn silly but if you’ve ever read the in game threads, they’re priceless too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know about you guys but I just looked out my office window and it's literally raining cats and dogs hard af right now so if it was anything remotely as bad as it is outside where I'm at rn then I'm amazed mitchell was able to hit the broad side of Sowell's *** in this CHIT I mean, are you kidding me? It looks like I'm going to need an ARK to get home today and you guys are discounting the circumstances of today's wet reps at Bourbannais???? SMH right now

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know about you guys but I just looked out my office window and it's literally raining cats and dogs hard af right now so if it was anything remotely as bad as it is outside where I'm at rn then I'm amazed mitchell was able to hit the broad side of Sowell's *** in this CHIT I mean, are you kidding me? It looks like I'm going to need an ARK to get home today and you guys are discounting the circumstances of today's wet reps at Bourbannais???? SMH right now

Its actually sunny af rn... not sure why u r weather trolling.