Trestman's first at bat with the Pack...

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish out of all of the packer offensive series, the Bears could get 3 stops out of our D. They are so pathetic, thats all I can hope for

On O, Id like to see em score 28 points

If that happens, win or lose, I'd call the game a success for us.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The defense can't stop Rodgers and the Packers run game and I doubt we put up points once we see McCown play a whole game against a defense that doesn't suck. I hope we win but I had my doubts even when #6 was under center. Go bears though

THIS. Unfortunately.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
It'd be cool if the O scored 30, Minter starts at DT and Bostic gets a highlight hit on either Richardson or Rodgers or both.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Thats what she said oh and Forte really does need to step up now that #6 is out. He kept us in the redskins game so we will see

Packer defense is a beast against the run this year. Forte will be a no-show probably.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I expect whatever pride and hope our defense had will be totally decimated and destroyed.

I am going to expect Conte will have a hard time showing himself in Chicago for a week or so.

Packers 45
Bears 21

TRON

Liked Posts:
This game is going to remind us fans of that beating the Bears got back in '94 or '95 on that rainy Monday night game where the Pack did anything they wanted to destroy the Bears, in one of the most lopsided beatings I will never forget. This Bears team at this point in time has resorted to the 90's teams, just awful to watch and embarrassing to claim them as ones team. Brown paper bag days are here again.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game is going to remind us fans of that beating the Bears got back in '94 or '95 on that rainy Monday night game where the Pack did anything they wanted to destroy the Bears, in one of the most lopsided beatings I will never forget. This Bears team at this point in time has resorted to the 90's teams, just awful to watch and embarrassing to claim them as ones team. Brown paper bag days are here again.
Thats true of the D, but the O is actually pleasant to watch

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
The Packer colors are green and athletic gold.

I'm one of the few Packer fans that hates that they have a running game. More times than not it is just a waste of a down. (Yes, I am aware of how play action works). But give Rodgers 3 downs to pick up 10 yards through the air? I'd say he's successful most of the time. I'd just throw the damn ball if I was GB until I had a big lead. Run the ball, yay, more times than not they'll pick up the first down through the air anyway. But I'm off on a tangent here.

I think the Packers "balanced" offense will keep Chicago in the game even if they are playing poorly. I expect a 3 point victory by one of the two teams. If I were a Bears fan I would be disappointed by a loss and I would kill Trestman's dog if that happened (if I was a Bears fan).

Plus Rogers is one hit away from his Career Ending, good for bears fans.

A+ Post

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I'll never forget that, it was Halloween and a miserable night. '94

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Packer defense is a beast against the run this year. Forte will be a no-show probably.

Forte never has success against the Packers, just like the rest of the offense. Im more hoping Forte is the beast others say while Cutler is gone

mac bear

Liked Posts:
The Packer colors are green and athletic gold.

I'm one of the few Packer fans that hates that they have a running game. More times than not it is just a waste of a down. (Yes, I am aware of how play action works). But give Rodgers 3 downs to pick up 10 yards through the air? I'd say he's successful most of the time. I'd just throw the damn ball if I was GB until I had a big lead. Run the ball, yay, more times than not they'll pick up the first down through the air anyway. But I'm off on a tangent here.

I think the Packers "balanced" offense will keep Chicago in the game even if they are playing poorly. I expect a 3 point victory by one of the two teams. If I were a Bears fan I would be disappointed by a loss and I would kill Trestman's dog if that happened (if I was a Bears fan).

A Bear's fan would now walk his dog, daily, if the Bears won.

Athletic gold. I like that.

When I was a kid, there was a cool bus driver. He just was cool. You know, cigarette pack in the white T, rolled sleeves, prior to Springsteen; you know, cool. Big head of curly black hair, aviators... all of it. Nodded as we got on, the bus. No hellos, EVER. Just the nod.

One day, he wore a pink shirt. Threw us. We were like, 'check that, pink shirt". Couldn't believe it. Struck to silence, all of us. Our image, shattered.

Picked us up after school, we'd been talking about it all day. We go to him, "Yo Carl, what's up with the pink shirt, dude?"

He looks at us, under his glasses, eye contact. He says, "'s not pink. Brick red." Then he puts it in gear, we lurch forward. "Brick red."

Athletic gold. Brick red.

Nice.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Forte never has success against the Packers, just like the rest of the offense. Im more hoping Forte is the beast others say while Cutler is gone

I'm hoping that everyone keeps their mouths shut from our end. No trash talk of any sort.

I hear the drumming...

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Bear's fan would now walk his dog, daily, if the Bears won.

Athletic gold. I like that.

When I was a kid, there was a cool bus driver. He just was cool. You know, cigarette pack in the white T, rolled sleeves, prior to Springsteen; you know, cool. Big head of curly black hair, aviators... all of it. Nodded as we got on, the bus. No hellos, EVER. Just the nod.

One day, he wore a pink shirt. Threw us. We were like, 'check that, pink shirt". Couldn't believe it. Struck to silence, all of us. Our image, shattered.

Picked us up after school, we'd been talking about it all day. We go to him, "Yo Carl, what's up with the pink shirt, dude?"

He looks at us, under his glasses, eye contact. He says, "'s not pink. Brick red." Then he puts it in gear, we lurch forward. "Brick red."

Athletic gold. Brick red.

Nice.

Good story. But I'm colorblind and I can even see this shit.

athleticgold_zps2b5e3338.jpg

ATHLETIC GOLD! No pee pee yellow. And Bears fans, your pee should be clear. Drink more fluids please.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;boa19HgenYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boa19HgenYI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boa19HgenYI[/video]