Trestman's first at bat with the Pack...

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;boa19HgenYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boa19HgenYI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boa19HgenYI[/video]

So a kid saying green and yellow repeatedly distorts your eyesight? Amazing. Even colorblind guy can see the difference. I'm not much for decorating but if I do paint my walls, don't let me have you decide the colors. I'm going with green (probably a darker green) and athletic gold. Thanks.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you wish to paint an Aaron Rodgers figurine:

What are the official color shades of the Packers?
Dark Green (PMS 5535-C), Gold (PMS 1235-C) and White

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything from the official site of the Packers on their colors there
Foghorn?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so no then?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so still no then? wtf are you doing?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are wrong. Now convince me why having Foghorn Leghorn for your avatar is a good idea. You could win that one. But I think he's Special person too so maybe not.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://packersuniforms.blogspot.com/2009/02/uniform-change-that-wasnt.html

Quoting Ron Wolf who says its yellow

But Wolf eventually decided that he couldn't go through with it. According to an interview he gave the St Petersburg Times:
"I never liked the yellow color in the Packers scheme," Wolf said. "NFL books say it's 'green and gold' but anybody can see it's a Michigan kind of yellow, of maize, which didn't sit well with me.

"I put together a proposal to change Green Bay uniforms, replacing the yellow with a gold much like we see on Rams uniforms and helmets. There were some other changes but I wasn't messing with the "G' on Packers helmets."

Everything was approved by the seven-member executive committee that operates the Packers. All I had to do was give the go-ahead."

I repeatedly looked over drawings of the new Packers uniform, thinking I would soon be pulling the trigger on changes. But, after a little more thought, decided it just didn't fly. We needed to fix what was truly broken. What we really had to have was better people on the field."

Last edited:

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at the picture I posted. It's gold. Tell me that you look at that picture I posted with gold and yellow and you don't see the gold on the left and the blatant difference with the yellow on the right. Tell me that. Call yourself a liar. Simple statement. Give in, call yourself a liar or demand that my colorblindness is worse than I thought. The fucking Packers website gives a specific number for the gold color.

Please state that I have looked at Packer fan's picture and it is definitely not gold. Thanks

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Argue with Ron Wolf...Not me..he says it's YELLOW

http://packerperspective.com/2012/07/11/the-change-that-wasnt/

Packer President Bob Harlan told the Milwaukee Journal the gold was not the same as that worn by any other team and that it was selected by General Manager Ron Wolf and Coach Mike Holmgren. Harlan said the helmet would be switched from yellow to gold and have a large green “G” on each side and the jersey would have a smaller green “G” on each sleeve. The white numbers on the green home jerseys and the green numbers on the white road jerseys will also have a gold outline. The pants will be plain gold.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And explain the foghorn leghorn thing because it's pissing me off.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's yellow cause RON WOLF>>your former GM says it is .... he was gonna change it to gold, and never did

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's yellow cause RON WOLF>>your former GM says it is .... he was gonna change it to gold, and never did

And you are blind? And you disagree with the Official Packers website? What's your deal with Ron Wolf? Do you heart him? Do you wish to snuggle with Ron Wolf?