Trestman's first at bat with the Pack...

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
shirtFrontBig.jpg
Did you look at the picture? One matches gold. One does not match yellow. Umm, what are you arguing? That your laundry room is a shitty color or that your printer sucks? Please refer to the official Green Bay Packer website for their official team colors. Or look at my photo comparison.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its Yellow...and BTW...Gold is a spinoff of yellow anyway...yellow is a primary color...so any gold is by nature YELLOW

You win. Good job. And purple is red. Way to go. Gold star for you Foghorn.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes we can elaborate...

packers are Green and Yellow

I agree when they say they are. And when the color doesn't match the picture I showed you and the colors they wear tomorrow night. Watch and see. Now, shut up.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And what sort of a special guy are you to pick foghorn leghorn to represent you? What's with that?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like him cause his bill is

YELLOW...Just like the packers

TRON

Liked Posts:
Fuck I need to start getting paid. I never knew I pissed "Athletic Gold". Thx Pucker Fan now everywhere I piss will turn to gold, I mean "Athletic Gold"!!!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck I need to start getting paid. I never knew I pissed "Athletic Gold". Thx Pucker Fan now everywhere I piss will turn to gold, I mean "Athletic Gold"!!!

You should drink more fluids. Your pee should be clear. But thanks for letting us into your personal issues.

malcore

I always thought Warren Moon would have looked good as a Packer.

138e9bbb22af9236c198c1f535ef61899cb61211.jpg

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not expecting a win, I just want a good showing. I want them to show they've found something they can do on defense, to make them not so terrible. Don't know what that is, b/c I knot there aren't any great DT's just on the street waiting to play, but they need to be aggressive.

On offense, I want to see them able to move the ball consistently, put up 28+ points on Green Bay. If they can do that, then I'll be happy.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we control the ball we win this game stick to zones on d make the tackles when they are there get a few 3 and outs im thinking if we manage to play ball control and the d can get 3 or 4 good stops we just burn clock and win a close one. very important that we establish the run and are successful running the ball.

Rodgers cant beat ya if hes on the sideline

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not expecting a win, I just want a good showing. I want them to show they've found something they can do on defense, to make them not so terrible. Don't know what that is, b/c I knot there aren't any great DT's just on the street waiting to play, but they need to be aggressive.

On offense, I want to see them able to move the ball consistently, put up 28+ points on Green Bay. If they can do that, then I'll be happy.

If we control the ball we win this game stick to zones on d make the tackles when they are there get a few 3 and outs im thinking if we manage to play ball control and the d can get 3 or 4 good stops we just burn clock and win a close one. very important that we establish the run and are successful running the ball

My points as well...If the D can get 3 stops and the O can put up 28..I consider it a good showing...Win or lose

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lameass Packer fan giving Bearsbud shit for his avatar. Get the fuck out.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whattya expect?..He had no answer for the mountain of info I loaded him up with, so he tried to pull the old switcheroo

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lameass Packer fan giving Bearsbud shit for his avatar. Get the fuck out.

Not giving shit, just don't understand it. It's the most random thing I can think of for an avatar. A dumbass goofy talking cartoon rooster? Really? Don't get it.