Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait a minute.........someone actually had a child with you? I'm guessing it wasn't planned and now i feel bad for the little girl.

Was that clear enough?

Much better in terms of construction and clarity. At least I can understand what I'll be disliking.

Thanks.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Holy crap my 8 year old daughter knows how to talk more concisely and clearly than you type.

That was 2 sentences. Holy run on sentence batman.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So every time trubisky has a good game we get a bearmick thread? Lol .....you don’t see him making dumb ass threads every bad game he has

he did last year.. when it came to Watson and Trubisky last year Mick was kind of a douche bag.. which is why he is taking his lumps now..

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he did last year.. when it came to Watson and Trubisky last year Mick was kind of a douche bag.. which is why he is taking his lumps now..
That's the thing though, I'm not taking any lumps. I'm enjoying seeing the offense come together and laughing at grown adult men for caring this much about the opinions of other people about sports. Have you noticed a theme to these threads yet? I'll give you a hint: every time some homer starts one, they end up being mocked by multiple posters for their obsession with me.

As for Trubisky, I will continue to call it as it is. If he sucks or if he's great, I'll be honest about it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why you so salty Mick?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
That's the thing though, I'm not taking any lumps. I'm enjoying seeing the offense come together and laughing at grown adult men for caring this much about the opinions of other people about sports. Have you noticed a theme to these threads yet? I'll give you a hint: every time some homer starts one, they end up being mocked by multiple posters for their obsession with me.

As for Trubisky, I will continue to call it as it is. If he sucks or if he's great, I'll be honest about it.

I bet there has to be a small part of you that wishes you could be a Mitch fan boy?

I mean, the Bears are on the verge of the first franchise QB of your life time and you kind of pigeon holed yourself as a Mitch critic lifer with your shenanigans. Kind of a shitty position to be in. Maybe you are the biggest Mitch fan boy among your friends to offset this online persona you created for yourself haha.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are the Bears gonna win more or less games because Mick wasn't sold on Trubs from the start?

swz01

Liked Posts:
Are the Bears gonna win more or less games because Mick wasn't sold on Trubs from the start?

I think everyone's amused the guy won't come out and admit he was completely wrong. Mick's next move will be to claim it's the scheme and not Trubisky.

That's the problem with taking your analysis from draft day talking heads who had a negative opinion of Mitch immediately after he was drafted because they called trade up an overpay. Since then everything was negative until he's starting to prove all the doubters wrong.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think everyone's amused the guy won't come out and admit he was completely wrong. Mick's next move will be to claim it's the scheme and not Trubisky.

To be realz, Trubisky's play did improve at the same exact time Nagy dummied it down. And, certainly, things like the coaching and talent around the QB will directly coincide with how well he does or doesn't do. And if you're one who wanted the Bears to draft Mahomes in that draft instead, who can be foolish enough to say you were wrong?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

That's the problem with taking your analysis from draft day talking heads who had a negative opinion of Mitch immediately after he was drafted because they called trade up an overpay. Since then everything was negative until he's starting to prove all the doubters wrong.

Is it amusement. Just seems like some really sensitive fans who upset Mick was down on Trubs.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I bet there has to be a small part of you that wishes you could be a Mitch fan boy?

I mean, the Bears are on the verge of the first franchise QB of your life time and you kind of pigeon holed yourself as a Mitch critic lifer with your shenanigans. Kind of a shitty position to be in.

I don't understand this post at all. I can and will enjoy whatever success Mitch has to the fullest, and I'll be honest about what I think of his play, good or bad. Why wouldn't/couldn't I? It's as if you think I need the approval or acceptance of some posters on the internet to enjoy the Bears. Your post is utterly bizarre.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He played great yesterday. It was awesome. Why are you acting like I'm bashing him? I've had nothing but praise for his performance. It's like you people live in an alternate reality where you're compelled to think I'm attacking him. Utterly bizarre.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This was the post I referenced earlier:
Do you honestly think Trubisky looks remotely capable of putting up the kind of year Goff had last year?

3,804 yards, 28 TDs, 7 ints, 100.5 rating and a highly impressive 8.0 yards per attempt?

I'm sorry, I think Trubisky will get better, but I don't think he has anything close to that in him. Especially the 28 TDs. That's a pro bowl standard season.
MT is on pace for 4096 yrds 34 TD's 12INT's, 101.6 rating plus add in 568 yards rushing and 6 rushing TD's compared to Goffs 51yards and 1 TD and that's pretty impressive.

Throw in his slow start to the season and my goodness, what might be.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was the post I referenced earlier:
MT is on pace for 4096 yrds 34 TD's 12INT's, 101.6 rating plus add in 568 yards rushing and 6 rushing TD's compared to Goffs 51yards and 1 TD and that's pretty impressive.

Throw in his slow start to the season and my goodness, what might be.

And Nagy has said that next year’s improvement will be even greater as he will already know the basics and they can truly open up the playbook. MT’s slow start was pretty typical in this system. The second year is a big leap. MT is now changing routes and formations and getting it right. He is dancing in the pocket less, running only when he is out of options, keeping his eyes downfield. A lot of things are going the right directions. It certainly isn’t perfect and there will be setbacks. But the needle is pointing up for MT and the Bears. Even for meathead haters.

The Bears could win the division, maybe. And a lot of us thought .500 would be nice. A 10 win season prediction got you labeled as a fan boy. The Bears stay healthy and they could do some damage.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Then that means those teams are making a certain WR their #1 WR which Nagy hasn't been doing with AR12. It was T.Gabriel getting 8-9-10 targets a game the first 4-5 games. All i'm saying is the play caller has to make one certain player their #1 WR for that player to end up with stats that show he's the #1 WR and so far that hasn't happened with AR12 being that guy that gets the most targets every week. He had a great game so maybe we do that from here on out if AR stays healthy. Maybe they wanted to bring him along slowly this year.

In the first five games, Gabriel had 34 targets. Robinson had 38.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He played great yesterday. It was awesome. Why are you acting like I'm bashing him? I've had nothing but praise for his performance. It's like you people live in an alternate reality where you're compelled to think I'm attacking him. Utterly bizarre.

no we live in the reality that you said he was not a NFL QB and you wanted Chase Daniels to start so we didnt waste this D lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
57271003-two-flies-hovering-over-pile-of-happy-poop-cartoon-characters-illustration-with-background.jpg

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He obviously has what it takes as he had 1,400 yards once. He simply wasn't playing like one until yesterday.

A No 1 isn't just a decoy or someone who draws attention away from others. A No 1 puts up numbers even when a D is trying to stop them.

When I see ARob do that consistently for us then he will earn the No 1 title.
I think the numbers will come. The bears have established other weapons that can beat the defense, and the development of trubs will make it so everyone eats. ARob seems healthy, and from what I've seen, his route running is really good.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Haha, the bears offense is good, suck it mick!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Haha, the bears offense is good, suck it mick!

I can't wait for Trubisky to win a Superbowl so that Bearmick will finally delete his CCS account. It might not happen this year but think about how mad he's going to be next year when Trubisky is throwing for 4+ TDs a game and gets League MVP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.