Trubisky is not ready

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Ive never said Watson wasnt bad but even while he dug the Texans into a hole he at least made the game competitive in the end. Mitch sat on a lead and could never convert shit. Not even a 3rd and 1 pass.

I mean you're grasping here. Trubisky led the team down the field and to points at the start of the game, Watson at the end. Both lost on bad performances. I like both of them and certainly hope they both succeed, but they were just poor today. Maybe next week will be different.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that Trubs looks like he'd rather "not lose" the game than try to win it. He seems scared as the pressure mounted. Missed easy wide open receivers. However, Nagy should've seen that and just stopped with the fucking stupid plays. Run the ball on fucking 3rd and 1. What kinda dumbass plays were those in the 2nd half. Seriously.

How dare Nagy let his QB throw the ball. Maybe Bears can bring Fox back.

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
well they went from an average pass time of 4second to 2.3 seconds in the 2nd half. Cant get to the QB in 2.3seconds.

If teams keep that up we're going to be in trouble with the way our secondary and LBs played against the pass tonight. Good thing is not every team has Rodgers.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why are you guys talking about watson?

jesus fucking christ.

its doesn't matter how back watson sucks. it doesn't make Trubs better. there is no conciliation prize. If trubs is bad, the bears are fucked. watson is fucking irrelevant.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All that short game to Turbo that kept getting shut down over and over again. I just assumed it was a setup for the late game play calling...but nope it was just bad play calling.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
.....which is interesting, since some of the pundits were saying he was the most accurate qb in his draft class.

I still think he is but I think his much bigger issue is the dude is scared of the moment. Not sure there is a cure for that

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still think he is but I think his much bigger issue is the dude is scared of the moment. Not sure there is a cure for that

please fuck no

I hope not

If trubs is a bust, not sure I can handle another cycle of sucking

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
.....which is interesting, since some of the pundits were saying he was the most accurate qb in his draft class.

.....then we moved up and drafted the wrong Qb in the 1st round.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
And they had him on the bench next to Roquan for long periods of time.

I noticed that too.

This unit needs a couple games to gel. Get Kwit out of there soon though. He seemed to be getting beat a lot.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I noticed that too.

This unit needs a couple games to gel. Get Kwit out of there soon though. He seemed to be getting beat a lot.

Mack was gassed by the 2nd half. Missing TC clearly affected his conditioning.