Trubisky is not ready

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
The most depressing part of the game is that our "future QB" looked lost, dazed and confused, and isn't accurate at all. He just looks like another Chicago QB ready for the trash heap. Not a good place to be in, especially when we have no 1st round picks the next couple of years.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who the fuck thought Trubisky was ready? Even Nagy at that? Who? I want to know. You got to be a stupid motherfucker if you thought they were ready.

I agree the loss was ok Nagy not running the ball on 3rd and 1. Even on 4th and 1 if you don’t get it. Then I blame Fuller for not catching the ball.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

So when is Trubisky gonna be ready year 7? minus the first two drives he looks no different than he did last year

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The most depressing part of the game is that our "future QB" looked lost, dazed and confused, and isn't accurate at all. He just looks like another Chicago QB ready for the trash heap. Not a good place to be in, especially when we have no 1st round picks the next couple of years.

yeah and against what most would call an average defense

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Trubisky struggles to get over 200 yards. He has not thrown for 2 TD in one game in his career.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
yeah and against what most would call an average defense

The most concerning part was the amount of plays where Trubs started to freak out before there was any real pass rush pressure. We could see open receivers waving their arms but Trubs was frantically running around in the backfield, even when he had a pocket to step into. I honestly believe the game doesn't slow down for some QBs and some just can't process the field. Unfortunately this seems to be Mitch's problem in addition to no accuracy. Not good.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The most concerning part was the amount of plays where Trubs started to freak out before there was any real pass rush pressure. We could see open receivers waving their arms but Trubs was frantically running around in the backfield, even when he had a pocket to step into. I honestly believe the game doesn't slow down for some QBs and some just can't process the field. Unfortunately this seems to be Mitch's problem in addition to no accuracy. Not good.

Yet many fans choose to blame Whitehair, the receivers, the play calling, the HC, Fuller, etc. Bears fans don't know what a good QB looks like but they should know what a shitty one looks like by now.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yet many fans choose to blame Whitehair, the receivers, the play calling, the HC, Fuller, etc. Bears fans don't know what a good QB looks like but they should know what a shitty one looks like by now.

Well i blame Trubisky but the defense gave up 39 and 75 yards TDs, we can't ignore that

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did Mick promise you a happy ending for this thread? Tell us after today's stats how much more prepared Watson is. Fuck uou people want to make me puke
Watson or anyone else having a bad day is irrelevant to the Bears' problem which is that Trubisky is awful. And stop bringing my name into conversations I want involved in. Your obsession with me is creepy af.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm off the Trubisky hype train after this one. I hung onto Cutler hope way too long and not looking to do it again. Im not saying I'm done with Trubisky or that he sucks but im joining the wait and see crowd. Since he was drafted I've gone with my heart and just saying he's going to be great without him ever showing anything to make me think so. Tonight he looked overwhelmed and gave a lot of cause for concern. I could see his career going either way at this point.

This is what every Trubisky fanboy has done, you're just the first to admit it. It's all hope and fantasy, he's never shown anything other than that he doesn't belong starting in the NFL.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Defense was gassed that 4th qtr. Maybe if the QB could sustain a drive and gave the Def a breather. ..

True but the playcalling didn't help either. None of that affects how deer in headlights Mitchell looked at the end. He still has time to turn that around. It was not about ability yet it was bad. Mitch also was not calm in his reads all game and tried to go with his primary unless blanketed or the play broke down. Working way too hard to run things as called. Even went to them at times when the play did break down for negative completions. He lacks the experience to improvise as much as his skill set says he should be able to. It was fast for him even when he was doing well. None of this locks his future but it needs to slow down for him and he needs to be less rote in the O.

I think the O is too new for such a big plate. There's no excuses for what happened yesterday and it wasn't just the O but everyone knowing what to do, it didn't always happen, is different than being able to run a play effectively.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OFC Trubisky isn't ready. He started 1 season in college and played 12 shit games last year. Now he has an entirely new offensive system with new pieces. This shit is going to take time. If he looks like a deer in the headlights next year, then we can light the world on fire.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think most are doing Nero impressions. Some are but the anxiousness at the end was very disappointing. Doesn't mean he won't grow from it but that aspect isn't result driven. It was a bad look. I certainly haven't given up on him but remember that the O only scored 16 points. The good is that we had some long drives early and the D additions should help a lot.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
True but the playcalling didn't help either. None of that affects how deer in headlights Mitchell looked at the end. He still has time to turn that around. It was not about ability yet it was bad. Mitch also was not calm in his reads all game and tried to go with his primary unless blanketed or the play broke down. Working way too hard to run things as called. Even went to them at times when the play did break down for negative completions. He lacks the experience to improvise as much as his skill set says he should be able to. It was fast for him even when he was doing well. None of this locks his future but it needs to slow down for him and he needs to be less rote in the O.

I think the O is too new for such a big plate. There's no excuses for what happened yesterday and it wasn't just the O but everyone knowing what to do, it didn't always happen, is different than being able to run a play effectively.

My problem is the deer in headlights look without reason for it. GB wasn't exactly lighting him up, yet he looked scared.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My problem is the deer in headlights look without reason for it. GB wasn't exactly lighting him up, yet he looked scared.

Same here but I don't think he was scared about getting hit etc. It was pressure to succeed. It may go away with some success and the O becoming 2nd nature but we can't know that. It was distressing.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
im curious if he checked to a pass on the 3rd & 2 throw to sims. what a terrible decision whoever made it. and sims is fucking garbage bring in Braunecker if you have to.