Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How am I doing this?
Posts like these
“This post is "sevvy-like" in its nonsense. Its already turning out. Mahomes already won an MVP. The Bears already had a defense rank #1 in points and turnovers and still couldn't win a wild-card game. I am already seeing the impact of the 2017 draft.” It has absolutely 0 to do with Mitch as a player

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
My other point is, you can compare Trubisky's development all you want to other players, and it means nothing.

Great point! Let me know when we/I am allowed to make a judgement based on Trubisky's football performance!

Feel free to comment on any of this:

Yet you top yourself by immediately launching into some diatribe about "inexperience" and previous coaching regimes...I'm sorry, have you not been following the NFL? Young QBs have excelled in their 1st and 2nd seasons. It happens a lot. In fact, the guy that Pace didn't draft just won the MVP.

I guess the obvious question is what point does Trubisky lose the crutch of "inexperience"? Several QBs had their best seasons under John Fox, but now we should be factoring that in to Trubisky's evaluation as something he had to overcome? I'm not sure what creates this nonsense...is it just excuse-making for Trubisky (and Pace)? Or is it ignorance of what young QBs in the NFL have accomplished in recent years?

As for Trubisky's ranking, its whatever. You have your proven elite QBs, guys who suck, and then the majority of the QBs are a jumble in the middle. Trubisky is still in that jumble as of now. Not sure why there is so much angst over this.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Posts like these
“This post is "sevvy-like" in its nonsense. Its already turning out. Mahomes already won an MVP. The Bears already had a defense rank #1 in points and turnovers and still couldn't win a wild-card game. I am already seeing the impact of the 2017 draft.”

If you are so butthurt/insecure that you disagree with someone saying 2018 Mahomes was superior to 2018 Trubisky, then I guess you should just swap profane PM's with sevvy about how terrible CCS is. Saying Trubisky wasn't as good as the NFL MVP isn't really a slam...its just stating a fact.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Really? I insisted that Jeffery would never top his "stellar" rookie output of 24 receptions and 367 yards? After the 2nd GB game, Jeffery had 5 more catches for the rest of the year. Cool.

And the whole thing about me wanting Pace to re-sign Jeffery...you just ignored that?

You sure did and it was incredibly stupid.

Most Bear fans did want Pace to re-sign Jeffery even the intellectually challenged.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If you are so butthurt/insecure that you disagree with someone saying 2018 Mahomes was superior to 2018 Trubisky, then I guess you should just swap profane PM's with sevvy about how terrible CCS is. Saying Trubisky wasn't as good as the NFL MVP isn't really a slam...its just stating a fact.
Where did I say Mitch is better than Mahomes? Again if you want to bitch about Mahomes than bitch at Ryan Pace. If you delivered Mitch’s stats and the team record before last season this place would have thrown a parade but for some reason there’s more cunting.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where did I say Mitch is better than Mahomes? Again if you want to bitch about Mahomes than bitch at Ryan Pace. If you delivered Mitch’s stats and the team record before last season this place would have thrown a parade but for some reason there’s more cunting.
LOL What?

He threw for less than 3300 yards, 24 TD's, and 12 INT's. His rate+ was a 107..which is pretty much translates to "barely above peak Jay Cutler as a Bear". People would have thrown a parade for that?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

I am lost. Where did I say you said Mitch is better than Mahomes? I thought I was bitching at Ryan Pace. The whole "Mitch's stats and team record" is nonsense as well. If I delivered you Cody Parkey's stats and the team record before last season, this place would have thrown a parade. This thread is setting CCS back 10 years. Sheesh.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I stand by it.
He threw for less than 3300 yards, 24 TD's, and 12 INT's. His rate+ was a 107..which is pretty much translates to "barely above peak Jay Cutler as a Bear". People would have thrown a parade for that?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He played 14 games dude

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the overall success of the Bears has clouded what Mitch actually did last year. He was decent. He wasn't special. It wasn't parade worthy. It was a step forward..but holy cow.......

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I am lost. Where did I say you said Mitch is better than Mahomes? I thought I was bitching at Ryan Pace. The whole "Mitch's stats and team record" is nonsense as well. If I delivered you Cody Parkey's stats and the team record before last season, this place would have thrown a parade. This thread is setting CCS back 10 years. Sheesh.
So what exactly are you bitching about other than for the sake of bitching? By the way I’m still waiting on that list of QBs you would take above Mitch

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
So what exactly are you bitching about other than for the sake of bitching? By the way I’m still waiting on that list of QBs you would take above Mitch

I'm still waiting for you to make any sense. Did you read ANY of sevvy's postings/garbage in this thread? ANY of them? If so, then how can you say that I am bitching for the sake of bitching? His posts have zero football content. None.

Maybe the third time will be a charm with you:
As for Trubisky's ranking, its whatever. You have your proven elite QBs, guys who suck, and then the majority of the QBs are a jumble in the middle. Trubisky is still in that jumble as of now. Not sure why there is so much angst over this.

But since you are being so persistent/annoying, here is my List of QBs I'd take above Mitch:

Mahomes
Watson

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He played 14 games dude
So that translates to....3683 yards. 27 TD's 14 INT's.

A parade? Jay Cutler pretty much did that around the 2010 and 2014 seasons if you split the difference. A parade?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Great point! Let me know when we/I am allowed to make a judgement based on Trubisky's football performance!

Feel free to comment on any of this:

Yet you top yourself by immediately launching into some diatribe about "inexperience" and previous coaching regimes...I'm sorry, have you not been following the NFL? Young QBs have excelled in their 1st and 2nd seasons. It happens a lot. In fact, the guy that Pace didn't draft just won the MVP.

I guess the obvious question is what point does Trubisky lose the crutch of "inexperience"? Several QBs had their best seasons under John Fox, but now we should be factoring that in to Trubisky's evaluation as something he had to overcome? I'm not sure what creates this nonsense...is it just excuse-making for Trubisky (and Pace)? Or is it ignorance of what young QBs in the NFL have accomplished in recent years?

I explained it further after what you quoted. Not my problem that you're just a dick.