UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Btw, I've recently learned, and this was reported by LaCanfora, that Manning, when he was a FA, originally wanted to go to Houston where Kubiak was HC at the time.
Why would any Coach at this point hitch his wagon to an old Broken down Manning? That ride will be short lived. Three years ago I could see it but not now.

cbfan

Liked Posts:
Two Super Bowl runs, one with Jake Delhomme. Won a playoff game with Tim-Goddamn-Tebow.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

With the talent he had this year, he should have atleast made it to the AFC championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Fox is a completely average HC, the only reason hes had sustained success recently is due to having a still capable Manning for a few years, before that he never made the playoffs with any sort of consistency... it was an appearance there and appearance here.

I hope the Bears dont even bother interviewing him. There is a large enough body of work by him to know exactly what youll get, and without Manning thats an average HC at best.

If they are going to go with a former HC I rather they go with someone like Hue Jackson.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox is a completely average HC at best, the only reason hes had sustained success recently is due to having a still capable Manning for a few years, before that he never made the playoffs with any sort of consistency... it was an appearance there and appearance here.

I hope the Bears dont even bother interviewing him. There is a large enough body of work by him to know exactly what youll get, and without Manning thats an average HC at best.

If they are going to go with a former HC I rather they go with someone like Hue Jackson.

tumblr_ma327q39xN1qcwyxho1_400.gif

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
With the talent he had this year, he should have atleast made it to the AFC championship game.

Manning had a torn or at least strained quad and his arm is basically putty now, c'mon you're smarter than that. Actually, you probably aren't.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Also, all you have to ask why the Bronco are ditching him?... it may very well be because they think they have a better candidate already in house with Gase.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ommy, just scared John Fox will steal Virginia from him.

Liked Posts:
Sorry, I can't provide you with a solid source linking Kubiak to denver that doesn't exist. It must be hard for you. You're free to Speculate. Go nuts broski.

He said this before the Denver job was open, dumbass. Until he says no to Denver, your link is voided because it's no longer timely.

cbfan

Liked Posts:
Manning had a torn or at least strained quad and his arm is basically putty now, c'mon you're smarter than that. Actually, you probably aren't.

So you're proving my point. Without Manning, Fox sucks?

Liked Posts:
Why would any Coach at this point hitch his wagon to an old Broken down Manning? That ride will be short lived. Three years ago I could see it but not now.

But you've also established that you're kind of dumb, no offense. So have you factored this into your estimation? Denver is likely his dream job. If not Denver, he may never be a head coach again.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ommy's trying to blame Fox for Manning's 6-21 on passes beyond 5 yards.

"Fox shouldn't have him throwing that far downfield!"

Rise

Liked Posts:
If Kubiak decides to go to Denver it should not be seen as a slight to the Bears. Everything isn't about our team.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Fuck that.

Hopefully Paces familiarity with Fox lead him to the conclusion that hes an average HC at best. I hope he doesnt even get an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.