Donator
Liked Posts:
%5Bgocanh-info%5D+cute-fox+(6)-SNOW.gif

Bear Weather...np

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, they do have someone to blame. A SB team with a less than super coach.

Pace is his own man. If he wants Fox, he'll take him. If Fox fails, I want Pace the fuck out of here. I can't stand another 4 years of losing. This is Fox's 3 rd team. If he was hired as HC, I expect a SB run in the next 2 years.

Can't disagree more, I want Pace to be here for 10+ years and be given another hire so long as he doesn't Emery things up. Fox could be a good hire now and in a few years transition to a younger coach.

I am warning to the idea of Fox as HC for a lot of these reasons. I also think that from what is being reported that there were a lot of egos in Denver. I am sure Fox, being an NFL HC, has a bit of an ego and the same can be said for Manning and Elway. I think Manning was either too injured to perform or his age is showing. Either case, that isn't on Fox. Fox did go to the playoffs and win a game with Tim Tebow! He won't be able to solve the Cutler issue over-night but no one has ever been able to do that.

Look, at the end of the day, it isn't Mark Trestman and Phil Emery. Like so many of the meat head, haters predicted, the Bears could have stayed with the present HC and GM and hid behind the "give them another year to get it right" mantra. But they didn't; they spent the money and moved on. Maybe the new regime, whoever it is, gets this thing turned around. Fast.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Dan Bernstein ‏@dan_bernstein 5m5 minutes ago
Source: #Bears "all in" in pursuit of John Fox. They expect competition, but they definitely want him.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Berstein just said on 670 that his Bears source described Bears interest in Fox as " ALL IN"

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I don't believe in the supernatural, jester. I'm not that kind of fan. We should leave the superstitious stuff to baseball.

I'm not either, thought the Cubs do make me wonder. How can an organization like the Cubs even do that? As far as the Bears are concerned, it's a combination of an organization not knowing what they are doing and bad luck. It's still happened over decades though, it's been almost 30 years.

That is a run of terrible luck, or something else entirely. I just don't want it to be associated with this team, being expected losers.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Berstein just said on 670 that his Bears source described Bears interest in Fox as " ALL IN"

If this true, then it should get done....considering most of the info. we've heard has supposedly pointed to Fox's "camp" putting out the message that he wants the Bears job as well.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
sounds like he is gonna get hired by the bears so imma use the gif I was waiting to use if he got hired elsewhere now

tumblr_lxqse1l9J21qltnf6o1_500.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just an FYI to put it out there.

Here is a list of coaches Manning didn't win a Super Bowl for.
Jim Mora
Jim Caldwell
John Fox
(I may be missing a couple of part time coaches)

Here is a list of coaches he did win a super bowl for
Tony Dungy

What's the list of coaches he did and didn't beat? :rimshot:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm not either, thought the Cubs do make me wonder. How can an organization like the Cubs even do that? As far as the Bears are concerned, it's a combination of an organization not knowing what they are doing and bad luck. It's still happened over decades though, it's been almost 30 years.

That is a run of terrible luck, or something else entirely. I just don't want it to be associated with this team, being expected losers.

Pretty simplle really, the front office has been incompetent.

cbfan

Liked Posts:
So does this mean that Pace is going to give Fox control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Pretty simplle really, the front office has been incompetent.

But for a Century? It's hard to believe they can't get it right once or even get lucky once in a century. Thank god I'm not a Cubs fan. I grew up surrounded by them and feel sorry for them. I really want to see them win one and I'm a Cards fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.