UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So is this thread now about hating on mick for enjoying Sexy Rex because he was right about Cutler long before most people were ready to admit it?

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Do you honestly believe that?

It's certainly not as simple as I stated, but the defense and special teams were good enough to overcome Cutler's egregious mistakes.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is this thread now about hating on mick for enjoying Sexy Rex because he was right about Cutler long before most people were ready to admit it?

seeing that youre the first person to mention Cutler, maybe you could explain yourself?

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really like Austin but i dont think Fox is the worst thing that can happen.. Does he bring DelRio as DC?

My guess would be Dennis Allen would be his DC.

If Gaze is somehow not hired as a HC....I'm guessing he'd be his OC.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
seeing that youre the first person to mention Cutler, maybe you could explain yourself?

haha bearmick been bashin cutler since day one...

say something bad about rex grossman...
1253527582_arnold_pects_flex.gif

You got me. Looks like I have to better manage what alt I'm posting under...

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's certainly not as simple as I stated, but the defense and special teams were good enough to overcome Cutler's egregious mistakes.

There's only one time that I can remember saying the Bears won in spite of a QB, and that was the infamous "They are who we thought they were" game.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ahh, Rex Grossman.................:turrible:

That was your first post? A dig at sexy and a failed attempt to efficiently post a graphic? I recommend a self-imposed ban.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not even sure you'll see my 'quoting you', but I'll say it none the less... Maybe the Bears are, according to some inside, that much closer than we're thinking.

Last year's devastation came at the price of many of our expectations. We ALL, virtually, thought the team was going to be leaps and bounds ahead of where they were the year before. Offensively, it wasn't that bad. Defensively, we 'seemed' to make some solid moves.

Our line fell apart, injuries mounted, progress on all sides slid into regress and the wheels fell off all around.

BUT, that said, a few touch ups, the veteran experience that won't be 'lost upon the players', might right this ship far sooner than the four years from now doomers and gloomers.

You bring up an interesting point which I hadn't considered.

Question to everyone. Do some fans, or do you think the Bears themselves, actual think the Bears are further along than many think, and that we are not in a total rebuild?

BEARS

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was your first post? A dig at sexy and a failed attempt to efficiently post a graphic? I recommend a self-imposed ban.

Even the new guys heard about your unnatural man love for rex...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.