UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol ok now im confused am I an alt? omg am I even a real person?

freaking_out.gif

I am confusion

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That was your first post? A dig at sexy and a failed attempt to efficiently post a graphic? I recommend a self-imposed ban.

lol, I thanked it just because of teh sexy rexy image, didn't notice anything else in the post. that's how fond I still am of those exciting times.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i don't understand the whole Quinn hype sure the lions had a good defense but he was only the DC for ONE year ... that makes him the "one"?

You mean Austin, Quinn is Seattle.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is this thread now about hating on mick for enjoying Sexy Rex because he was right about Cutler long before most people were ready to admit it?

Glad you mentioned most, because I was there from the time they traded for him!!

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Maybe we've uncovered the real reason Mick hates Jay - Jay reminds him of what Rex could have been had he been taller and had a better arm, and had more talent, and were more athletic...

Rise

Liked Posts:
You bring up an interesting point which I hadn't considered.

Question to everyone. Do some fans, or do you think the Bears themselves, actual think the Bears are further along than many think, and that we are not in a total rebuild?

BEARS

I think it's a combo of both. What I do think is the thought of missing on this HC terrifies them after Trestman. You can't blame them for taking the safe choice this time if that's what they do.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe we've uncovered the real reason Mick hates Jay - Jay reminds him of what Rex could have been had he been taller and had a better arm, and had more talent, and were more athletic...

Maybe Cutler's inability to live up to Rex's achievements despite all those attributes is more the case.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

So if Rex was more like Jay, he too could have been Green Bay's whipping boy and failed like a bitch in his conference title game?

Interesting.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if Rex was more like Jay, he too could have been Green Bay's whipping boy and failed like a bitch in his conference title game?

Interesting.
jay holds more records has a hotter bitch and made more money

1.gif

giphy.gif

Ill ad it aint over baby jays got 1 more year to get it done

Last edited:

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
So the Bowles thread is about Fox and the Fox thread is about Cutler and Rex. Cool beans.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sorry mick. Vash is right on this one....lol....

BEARS

no, he isn't. Rex played a part too. Everyone likes to remember the 5 or 6 terrible games while ignoring the rest. We wouldn't have been in the Superbowl that year if Orton was playing because we wouldn't have A) had the first round bye, or B) gotten past the first playoff game when we were down against Seattle in the 4th qtr and needed points.

Status
Not open for further replies.