UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Can the guy finish his interview first? I realize that may seem to logical.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Faux George McCaskey confirms it on twitter too :shrug:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah isn't he from Rockford? Explains a lot lol. (I'm from that area to do I can say that)
No, he's from Deerfield. I believe his first job as a reporter was in Rockford though.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
How am I ever gonna be able to start a thread on this site...you and Midway-Jay start all the good ones.:angryfinger:

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I am surprised any coach wants to come to Chicago

Don't be. Regardless of how the current team is playing/set up. The Bears are still a flagship franchise, in a major market where if they win and become successful they can literally do anything they want in Chicago for the rest of their lives. Can you imagine being the guy to come in and turn this franchise around? It would make Ditka look like a clown (which he is).

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call the speculative, since the person breaking it also broke the story on the pace hiring.

Mitchapalooza

EHC has spoken, John Fox is gonna be our new coach. Hey at least me and the HC will have the same first name.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call the speculative, since the person breaking it also broke the story on the pace hiring.

Before he broke of course that Ballard would be hired. It's calling throwing plausible scenarios to the wall to see what will stick.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Apparently the Bears and his agent talked money well before this interview even happened.
I don't doubt that but still believe Pace would conduct a Thorough interview and make sure they see eye to eye on every single aspect. I would also assume Pace would ask some really tough questions like, why couldn't your ultra talented team get over the hump and so on.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
160df9g.jpg

"FLIP FLOP" "FLIP FLOP"

Status
Not open for further replies.