UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdDog1980

Liked Posts:

Mitchapalooza

160df9g.jpg

"FLIP FLOP" "FLIP FLOP"

You're probably the one that wrote that stalking piece on him about Ballard/Pace. Psycho.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Wow.. Holy fuck.. I mean, we're really creating webpages & blogs to refute and attack other people, based on their information? Some of you motherfuckers are emo as all get out. Need to be fitted for a fucking straightjacket.

I don't own/operate that blog, I have no idea who does, but it's funny. Fans deserve to know when they are being had.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imma do everything in my power to start a breaking thread before vash

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Wow.. Holy fuck.. I mean, we're really creating webpages & blogs to refute and attack other people, based on their information? Some of you motherfuckers are emo as all get out. Need to be fitted for a fucking straightjacket.
Yeah he does need a fucking straight jacket, especially since he can't separate opinion from "I have a source that says XYZ."

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Teddy is just a little pissed I'm pissing on his favorite twitter source.

Mitchapalooza

He gave his fucking opinion saying he was confident Ballard was getting the job. Which everyone thought. Once again he reassured it was an opinion of his. Then he heard that Pace impressed before anyone said shit about him. You guys are acting like he said "MY SOURCE SAYS BALLARD IS GETTING JOB"

fucking idiots that can't even read.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
EHC with an update on Twitter (sorry to steal your thunder buddy if you were planning on posting the same info on here):

Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL It's not like I'm "breaking" much here but I will say that I have been told John Fox will indeed be the next HC of the #Bears

and

Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL @michaelutm77 I have with 2 separate people. "Agreed in principle".

If he has this one nailed too, then we need to stop paying so much attention to LaCanfora and Schefty and start showing EHC some love instead when it comes to breaking NFL news. ChicagoMike's worst nightmare - a guy who actually nails this stuff to the wall.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Twitter really has ruined lots of things. Too many reporters do it the "right" way for people to have to fall for this bullshit.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
He gave his fucking opinion saying he was confident Ballard was getting the job. Which everyone thought. Once again he reassured it was an opinion of his. Then he heard that Pace impressed before anyone said shit about him. You guys are acting like he said "MY SOURCE SAYS BALLARD IS GETTING JOB"

fucking idiots that can't even read.

Bingo. Dumb shit for brains can't even read.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Twitter speculation I found while looking up John Fox is that the company Fox has acquired the rights to remake Escape From New York.

I think saying you're confident and maintain someone is getting the job is still pretty foolish confidence to have about the situation. The attempted to defense of everybody thought so is way off base, many were still not certain about it here, most people who felt it was a sure thing were the chicken little people disliking the possibility.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Twitter speculation I found while looking up John Fox is that the company Fox has acquired the rights to remake Escape From New York
:eek:hmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.