Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So, even I can use opinion as a source? Cool, here goes.

John Fox not going to be HC, it's Jamie Fox! Wait, no it's Red Foxx. This just in it's Erwin Rommel. Samantha Fox? Megan Fox, for sure.

These guys will be introducing Fox at the presser:

giphy-13-gif.gif

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
You're bringing up of Mikefl kinda goes to show your defense of "we were all" or even lowering that to a consensus majority were thinking Ballard was going to be the hire is bullocks.

No, the significant backlash at his stupid posting nonsense goes to show how easily you can see Ballard wasn't a for sure conclusion by many. The few who were convinced were mostly people who were anti-ballard but felt it was what Teddy would do.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have nothing against any of these posts, its fun reading. However, I have no desire to be the first one to find out who the coach of the Bears is. I am sure that I will find out who it is when it happens very quickly. This is not a contest.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Your source sucks because jack lame is the new name for the poster formerly known (and abused) as Bearsz.

But you were my source.

Et Tu, brute'?

Although that says a lot - once a troll, always a troll(Bearsz).

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears are a total mess.

They need someone with experience, respect, connections, and leadership.

After Harbaugh that is Fox.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't know who the fuck has inside sources and who doesn't but the people that say they do always come out with something that just looks to be the obvious and run with it. Like ChicagoMike came out with the Ballard shit when it was out there by pretty much everyone that Ballard would be the guy and even all of us thought for sure he would be our next GM and now this one comes out when it's looking pretty much obvious that Fox is gonna get the job especially now that Bowles is gone and who really wants to wait till after the super bowl for Quinn? I'm not saying this one we're hearing now isn't true and maybe he does have a source but i'll believe it when i see it.

So just suck it all you turd bags with sources and thank you for your time.

Mitchapalooza

Hahahahaha Bearsz is Jack Lame? Hahaha hahahaha. Way to not redeem yourself with a new name

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Of course.

But the Bears tend to always go that route.

It's nice they are hiring a qualified guy who has done the gig before

Agreed.

It would be a lot to expect a 1st time HC to navigate the Bears out of this dumpster fire. A dumpster fire created by another 1st time HC who could not do the job.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Hahahahaha Bearsz is Jack Lame? Hahaha hahahaha. Way to not redeem yourself with a new name

You were formally 2Pac, a shitty rapper who was dead before you were born. You now go by Jonny but have to let everyone know that you were 2Pac. It's a fucking message board, a moniker isn't the social currency you think it is.

I lost a bet with douce and had to change it to Jack Lame.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is what Seattle did.

Hire a young up and coming GM (Schnieder) and pair him with a respected and experienced coach in (Carroll).

I am not saying that our guys are the exact same, but the model is sound thinking and has worked.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is what Seattle did.

Hire a young up and coming GM (Schnieder) and pair him with a respected and experienced coach in (Carroll).

I am not saying that our guys are the exact same, but the model is sound thinking and has worked.
OMG SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!

Status
Not open for further replies.