UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchapalooza

Despite the fact I took 4 years of German, I still can't speak or read it that well... So I'll pass.. Danke!

I torrented Rosetta Stone to try and learn German when I was like 16. But I kind of gave up.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It's Deutsche bitches!

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm beginning to think B&B's callers are just trolling them everyday.

The last 10 minutes have been absolutely hilarious.

Leave it to Bears fans to not know what the definition of 'difference' is....LMAO....

BEARS

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So McCarthy, Belichick, Peyton, Harbaugh, Carroll. Those guys are transitional coaches by your definition? Well if you see Fox in the same way as those guys I'm down with calling him a 'transitional coach' so long as Fox is the guy you see helping you build this team.

A transitional coach to me is a Mike Quade or a Rick Renteria.

Yes..In terms of the franchise, they are transitional coaches..One day they will leave for the next guy...Hence a transition..

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks for showing this as im about to board a plane

igOFGbb30BIr5.gif

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears are a total mess.

They need someone with experience, respect, connections, and leadership.

After Harbaugh that is Fox.

So long as the experienced coach checks all the other boxes Pace wants then I would agree. But experience for experience sake is dumb, which I'm not saying the Bears are doing with Fox.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
its like some people think the coach doesn't matter just get a qb and its all good. why the hell do teams keep wasting all this money on coaches?

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
It's called taking a guess on a plausible scenario. Twitter trolling 101.

Except that his info coincided with the events that happened. Everything he said on Twitter during the GM search was plausible. Ballard was the early front runner, things were looking good for him, he's the heavy favorite, Lake Dawson is someone Accorsi likes a lot and Pace nailed his interview.

We didn't even know we were interviewing Pace until the day before. It was thought to be a lost cause because he declined the Jets. No one saw Pace coming, except for maybe Accorsi.

He got the drop on pretty much everyone with Pace. He also sticks his neck out there with info and seems to be respected by his peers. He's legit.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
The last 10 minutes have been absolutely hilarious.

Leave it to Bears fans to not know what the definition of 'difference' is....LMAO....

BEARS

Yeah...that guy......my god. "So the Cleveland contract has no bearing?"

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What are the chances John Fox is the next Chris Ballard? Everyone says it's a done deal, then, BOOM---complete surprise candidate announced as getting the job

cbfan

Liked Posts:
John Fox to Interview with Bears Wednesday

Does anyone know what Bronco players are saying about Fox? Now that he's gone. I keep hearing conflicting reports from this board. He's a player's coach. But nobody that I have heard is crying over Fox leaving. Or even endorsing him, his FO friends and coaches are. Bronco fans are happy he's gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.