Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
plane-crash2.jpg

Omelet, unlike Jerry Angelo, is NOT in the solutions business. The man just wants to bitch, to bitch.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lamesz

Mitchapalooza

You were formally 2Pac, a shitty rapper who was dead before you were born. You now go by Jonny but have to let everyone know that you were 2Pac. It's a fucking message board, a moniker isn't the social currency you think it is.

I lost a bet with douce and had to change it to Jack Lame.

I was alive when he died and he was the GOAT. You seem to think calling him shitty makes me mad. And I have told one person on this board about my previous name. YOU'RE the one that brings it up. not me. You seem really mad. There is no Z in bears you dumbass. lmfao wow.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ugh.

Look, I get some people want to think their cool by being all "its all a lie!" and stuff.

When EHC broke the Pace interview on the boards, I was one of the people who really laid into him hard. We all were expecting Ballard to be the hire, and he was the lone person saying "watch out, pace blew them away". And then they announced the Pace hiring.

He was the ONLY, ONLY one saying this and it was on these forums.

So yeah, he's earned a degree of trust from me with that.

My guess is the fucktards who shit all over this are the same fucktards who think Boers and Bernstein can't possibly have reliable sources because they personally hate B&B, and apparently no one who's an asshole is allowed to have an accurate source... :obama:

If the guy told us to watch out cause he was hearing something we weren't about who was getting the GM job when EVERYONE thought it was gonna be Ballard then it's pretty obvious that he must have some kind of inside source.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You were formally 2Pac, a shitty rapper who was dead before you were born. You now go by Jonny but have to let everyone know that you were 2Pac. It's a fucking message board, a moniker isn't the social currency you think it is.

I lost a bet with douce and had to change it to Jack Lame.

I was alive when he died and he was the GOAT. You seem to think calling him shitty makes me mad. And I have told one person on this board about my previous name. YOU'RE the one that brings it up. not me. You seem really mad. There is no Z in bears you dumbass. lmfao wow.
Seriously. No one cares.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wanted Bowles. What he managed to do w/ a banged up defense was pretty damn impressive in my book.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I'm beginning to think B&B's callers are just trolling them everyday.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
If the guy told us to watch out cause he was hearing something we weren't about who was getting the GM job when EVERYONE thought it was gonna be Ballard then it's pretty obvious that he must have some kind of inside source.

It's called taking a guess on a plausible scenario. Twitter trolling 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.