Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He gave his fucking opinion saying he was confident Ballard was getting the job. Which everyone thought. Once again he reassured it was an opinion of his. Then he heard that Pace impressed before anyone said shit about him. You guys are acting like he said "MY SOURCE SAYS BALLARD IS GETTING JOB"

fucking idiots that can't even read.

Did you read the tweets?

Not opinion, he says he has "info". It's great to have an opinion, it's fine to change it, read the timeline, this guy is all over the place. He has no more info than anyone on this MB. That is not a "source", just another guy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you read the tweets?

Not opinion, he says he has "info". It's great to have an opinion, it's fine to change it, read the timeline, this guy is all over the place. He has no more info than anyone on this MB. That is not a "source", just another guy.

DUDE YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ. HE "BROKE" THE STORY ON PACE.

lol

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
People tend to do that when you argue with them or make insulting comments toward them without making any sense.

I actually haven't made a single insulting comment. Just pointing out that this isn't a valid source.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Bottom line is two teams have decided they were better off without him. It doesn`t make them right but it is hard to get excited about the guy

Sometimes things just need to end. Doesn't make him a bad coach, both sides just need a change.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Ugh.

Look, I get some people want to think their cool by being all "its all a lie!" and stuff.

When EHC broke the Pace interview on the boards, I was one of the people who really laid into him hard. We all were expecting Ballard to be the hire, and he was the lone person saying "watch out, pace blew them away". And then they announced the Pace hiring.

He was the ONLY, ONLY one saying this and it was on these forums.

So yeah, he's earned a degree of trust from me with that.

My guess is the fucktards who shit all over this are the same fucktards who think Boers and Bernstein can't possibly have reliable sources because they personally hate B&B, and apparently no one who's an asshole is allowed to have an accurate source... :obama:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My sources tell me that there is a 50% chance Fox will be the next head coach of the Bears. 50% chance it's another guy we hear about them interviewing (which is subject to change on a daily basis).

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
My sources tell me Jack Lame is @ChicagoMikeFL and is hating on EHC because he actually breaks real stories instead of the fabricated shit @ChicagoMikeFL makes up.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ugh.

Look, I get some people want to think their cool by being all "its all a lie!" and stuff.

When EHC broke the Pace interview on the boards, I was one of the people who really laid into him hard. We all were expecting Ballard to be the hire, and he was the lone person saying "watch out, pace blew them away". And then they announced the Pace hiring.

My guess is the fucktards who shit all over this are the same fucktards who think Boers and Bernstein can't possibly have reliable sources because they personally hate B&B, and apparently no one who's an asshole is allowed to have an accurate source... :obama:

Are you saying Aaron Lemming is EHC? :confused:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ugh.

I'm not even saying you're wrong. Could very well be Fox, that's my gut opinion at this point too. All I'm asking is that you don't start threads with titles that would lead CCS users into thinking it's an official thing, when it's not.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is the right guy to fix the mess the Bears are in.

He has fixed messes in Carolina and Denver.

He is not a sexy hire, but he is the right guy for where the Bears are right now.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I'm not even saying you're wrong. Could very well be Fox, that's my gut opinion at this point too. All I'm asking is that you don't start threads that would lead CCS user's into thinking it's an official thing when it's not.

Well that's fair enough. It was official enough for me in my excitement, but I see your point.

malcore

My sources tell me Jack Lame is @ChicagoMikeFL and is hating on EHC because he actually breaks real stories instead of the fabricated shit @ChicagoMikeFL makes up.

Your source sucks because jack lame is the new name for the poster formerly known (and abused) as Bearsz.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
People, fans deserve to hear that the information they are hearing should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. I don't get the beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.