1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
LOVE it when KB accuses people of having agendas, lol hypocrite.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
And President under the Trib is different than President under Ricketts as shown by the simple fact that when Rickett's came in he split the business side from the baseball side!

Hence why Crane kenny holds the job he currently has.

MacPhail President/CEO =/= to Theo President of Baseball Operations

He was brought in to be President of the team, build the farm system system and build the major league team around home grown prospects.

The exact same thing that Theo is trying to do that most of you think is an easy and simple task that has no chance of failing.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And President under the Trib is different than President under Ricketts as shown by the simple fact that when Rickett's came in he split the business side from the baseball side!

Yawn

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was brought in to be President of the team, build the farm system system and build the major league team around home grown prospects.

The exact same thing that Theo is trying to do that most of you think is an easy and simple task that has no chance of failing.

You're wrong. Let it go. Head back into your living room and continue trying to explore the riveting world of auto-felatio.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're wrong. Let it go. Head back into your living room and continue trying to explore the riveting world of auto-felatio.

How exactly? I don't have sources that's why I asked for some. McPhail I doubt was brought in just to do finances when he is a baseball guy. He may have been doing both, but I doubt just one side or the other. Hendry did a ton more shit then Hoyer does now, but doesn't mean they didn't do some of the same stuff.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How exactly? I don't have sources that's why I asked for some. McPhail I doubt was brought in just to do finances when he is a baseball guy. He may have been doing both, but I doubt just one side or the other. Hendry did a ton more shit then Hoyer does now, but doesn't mean they didn't do some of the same stuff.

I gave you a damn link and posted an explanation.

If you choose to ignore it, fine. But don't say the explanation doesn't exist and the jobs weren't different. Because they are.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

Yawn

Wrong.

It is why MacPhail held TWO titles.

President and CEO.

President of the Cubs then had the same exact responsibilities as the job Theo is doing today.

MacPhail also had to handle the responsibilities currently being handled by Kenney.

But MacPhail's baseball responsibilities and philosophy of building the team are exactly the same as Epstein is trying to do.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

If you choose to ignore it, fine. But don't say the explanation doesn't exist and the jobs weren't different. Because they are.

The link says zero about Andy MacPhail and what his job responsibilities were.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I ignore it because it didn't prove anything. It just said that Theo doesn't deal with finances. It said nothing of MCPhail just handling finances. It said nothing about what McPhail did besides finances. Show me something that says he that's all he did and had nothing to do with building the Cubs farm and other things.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wrong.

It is why MacPhail held TWO titles.

President and CEO.

President of the Cubs then had the same exact responsibilities as the job Theo is doing today.

MacPhail also had to handle the responsibilities currently being handled by Kenney.

But MacPhail's baseball responsibilities and philosophy of building the team are exactly the same as Epstein is trying to do.

It absolutely did not.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I ignore it because it didn't prove anything. It just said that Theo doesn't deal with finances. It said nothing of MCPhail just handling finances. It said nothing about what McPhail did besides finances. Show me something that says he that's all he did and had nothing to do with building the Cubs farm and other things.
I never said that's all he did.

I'm now convinced you can't read.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Keep telling yourself that.

You have failed to provide the evidence that has been requested on you multiple times now and tried to move the goalposts not only all over the field, but to a different stadium and sport.

True troll behavior.

:andruw:

I mean besides pointing out how Ricketts completely restructured the front office and providing evidence, I totally didn't prove he completely restructured the front office.

:andruw:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just amazed at the kool aid drinking of Theo.

Lets ignore his mistakes, which were many btw.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
I mean besides pointing out how Ricketts completely restructured the front office and providing evidence, I totally didn't prove he completely restructured the front office.

And I guess by "completely restructuring" the front office, do you mean taking the two titles held by MacPhail and given one title each to two people??

Wow that must have been exhausting work.

And yet somehow you insist that the President of the Cubs title that Andy MacPhail had in which he was hired to develop and improve the farm system and build the major league team around home grown talent is somehow completely different from the task given to Theo Epstein who was hired to develop and improve the farm system and build the major league team around home grown talent because the job title has been changed from President to President of Baseball Operations.

Cute little icons to show the world have clever and witty I am followed by a gif file of one of the steroid freaks I enjoy watching wear spandex while he rolls around on the ground with other men to clearly establish my intelligence.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Who is ignoring Theo's mistakes?

You for starters.

You have claimed Edwin Jackson is a quality starter while claiming a plan that included adding Kuroda (2nd in the AL in ERA currently) as doing nothing more than adding a meaningless third or fourth starter.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You for starters.

You have claimed Edwin Jackson is a quality starter while claiming a plan that included adding Kuroda (2nd in the AL in ERA currently) as doing nothing more than adding a meaningless third or fourth starter.

When did this happen?

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And I guess by "completely restructuring" the front office, do you mean taking the two titles held by MacPhail and given one title each to two people??
No.

Ask ESPN's author for further clarification.

Also look at the front office structure as well on the Cubs own website. Baseball ops and financial ops are completely separate entities now. Also, there is no longer a CEO of the Cubs that is shown. It's board members and the CFO/financial wing.

Derp.

Wow that must have been exhausting work.
Pretty funny. Even with your sarcasm, you've gone from me being "wrong" to admitting I'm correct but basically saying that separating them out was "exhausting" in a sarcastic tone.

Nice try. But you still messed up.

I never made any indication if what Rickett's did was difficult, easy, time consuming, "exhausting", or simple. I just stated what he did. It happened.

:dealwithit: