Update On The "Great Moves".

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You for starters.

You have claimed Edwin Jackson is a quality starter while claiming a plan that included adding Kuroda (2nd in the AL in ERA currently) as doing nothing more than adding a meaningless third or fourth starter.

Please cite.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Pretty funny. Even with your sarcasm, you've gone from me being "wrong" to admitting I'm correct but basically saying that separating them out was "exhausting" in a sarcastic tone.

Nice try. But you still messed up.

Wrong, again.

All the while complete ignoring that part of what Andy MacPhail was hired to do is also the entirety of the reason that Theo Epstein was hired, to improve and develop the farm system and build the major league team using home grown products while stating that their jobs are totally different.

Troll on.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Please cite.

I am not going to go back and search your thousands of troll filled posts.

They were there for the world to see.

The truth is the truth.

Everyone knows that if I say Edwin Jackson sucks, you will come running and point out what a great pitcher he is.

If I say that Kuroda is a good pitcher and would be a great signing, you will come running to try and say what a terrible pitcher he is.

It is what you do, troll.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe not on your little fantasy island, but in reality where the rest of us live, it did.

Another quality contribution.

Troll on.

It's okay if you don't know how to use the search function. If you want, I can email you some instructions -- what's your email address?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No.

Ask ESPN's author for further clarification.

Also look at the front office structure as well on the Cubs own website. Baseball ops and financial ops are completely separate entities now. Also, there is no longer a CEO of the Cubs that is shown. It's board members and the CFO/financial wing.

Derp.

Pretty funny. Even with your sarcasm, you've gone from me being "wrong" to admitting I'm correct but basically saying that separating them out was "exhausting" in a sarcastic tone.

Nice try. But you still messed up.

I never made any indication if what Rickett's did was difficult, easy, time consuming, "exhausting", or simple. I just stated what he did. It happened.

:dealwithit:

No, you are wrong or at least cant prove your original point so you are doing what your normally do. Switch your stance and pick out one sentence and try to get away from it.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, you are wrong or at least cant prove your original point so you are doing what your normally do. Switch your stance and pick out one sentence and try to get away from it.

I've already posted an article proving my point.

You need AHS's Helen Keller skin.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
good to see FT has sucked ya into the Troll Patrol, Jos.

Shocker. :rolleyes:

Man, I truly apologize for coming to a sports message board wanting to talk about sports, instead of having to wade through a waist-deep river of bull shit and complaining. Why don't you go back to the White Sox forum and celebrate getting Avisail Garcia? Or would you rather whine about my Facebook updates that celebrate a Cubs win?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just amazed at the kool aid drinking of Theo.

Lets ignore his mistakes, which were many btw.

Care to enlighten us on what mistakes the front office has made so far? Other than improve their win total from last year, shed Soriano's bad contract while simultaneously freeing up playing time for Junior Lake and other young outfielders, acquire a multitude of prospects at a variety of minor league levels, sign several international prospects and put the Cubs in position to begin filling out major roster holes with free agents in the off season. Those sound like terrible things.

Why don't we take a few seconds and talk about the White Sox? Care to shed some light on some of the things they've done, as of late? Go ahead, I'm all ears.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man, I truly apologize for coming to a sports message board wanting to talk about sports, instead of having to wade through a waist-deep river of bull shit and complaining. Why don't you go back to the White Sox forum and celebrate getting Avisail Garcia? Or would you rather whine about my Facebook updates that celebrate a Cubs win?

Is Capt Serious this whiny in real life too?

I was hoping it was MB schtick.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Care to enlighten us on what mistakes the front office has made so far? Other than improve their win total from last year, shed Soriano's bad contract while simultaneously freeing up playing time for Junior Lake and other young outfielders, acquire a multitude of prospects at a variety of minor league levels, sign several international prospects and put the Cubs in position to begin filling out major roster holes with free agents in the off season. Those sound like terrible things.

Why don't we take a few seconds and talk about the White Sox? Care to shed some light on some of the things they've done, as of late? Go ahead, I'm all ears.

Theo and them have made mistakes already. They have admitted to some and they will make more. All GM's and team do except the Cardinals. The pick up a pile of shit turn it to gold and when they give it away. It turns back into a pile of shit.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Theo and them have made mistakes already. They have admitted to some and they will make more. All GM's and team do except the Cardinals. The pick up a pile of shit turn it to gold and when they give it away. It turns back into a pile of shit.

Ok?

Cool story. Who said they haven't?