Very Telling interview - Team has turned on "Franchise" (Again)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Where did you hear "The large majority of the team had approached Trestman and wanted Cutler benched."

Are you making shit up? I never saw that before.

I was gonna mention that but decided not to, i think he made up a lot of that whole story.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Where did you hear "The large majority of the team had approached Trestman and wanted Cutler benched."

Congo lost me when he said clauson was looking good. Shit he's right tho! Teams have lined up to see pickles!..

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could see Cuntler accepting the back up role in Tennessee. They love it there. He can back up Mariota and live in the mountains with his diseased unvacinatted children.

i kinda wish he would just retire

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wrote this up in my game notes, but perhaps this team is built for someone to manage the offense and to protect the defense.

Whether it is a more conservative game plan, more efficient play from Hoyer, I wonder if this is how this team is built to function right now. The defense is not good enough to consistently respond to 3 and outs and turnovers.

But give them some rest and some first downs, don't put them on a short field and they can function.

So the Bears have gone from game-managers like "Sugar" Shane Matthews and Kyle "Sportin'" Orton through nine years of revisions and additions - the biggest of which of course is Jay"-Low" Cutler himself - and somehow after all that still find themselves with a team suited for a game manager.

If this doesn't speak to the incompetence of the Bears front office regimes then the shoopster doesn't know what does . . .

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
i kinda wish he would just retire

Either way, he will be gone this spring with $14 million in cash savings. Then we can go after a young corner like Trumaine Johnson and this defense will start to make noise.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
so the bears have gone from game-managers like "sugar" shane matthews and kyle "sportin'" orton through nine years of revisions and additions - the biggest of which of course is jay"-low" cutler himself - and somehow after all that still find themselves with a team suited for a game manager.

If this doesn't speak to the incompetence of the bears front office regimes then the shoopster doesn't know what does . . .

where is the shoopster weekly write up?!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I long for the day that Cutler is no longer a Bear. Still trying to figure out what the hell we are going to discuss on here though. Cutler didn't even play yesterday and 50% of the threads on this board are about him.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I long for the day that Cutler is no longer a Bear. Still trying to figure out what the hell we are going to discuss on here though. Cutler didn't even play yesterday and 50% of the threads on this board are about him.

The team players better, or isn't worse off, without a guy taking up 11% of our cap. That's interesting.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Maybe we can talk about how great winning is.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we can talk about how great winning is.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

From a the same place that I hear a lot of things you guys have no clue about. And you don't "see" data like that. You hear it.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Yes, he is. He also stated Pickles was/is better than 6. Even if you don't like Jay, that's a hilarious observation.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Yes, he is. He also stated Pickles was/is better than 6. Even if you don't like Jay, that's a hilarious observation.

I didn't say he's better - fucktard. i said he outplayed him against the Lions.

Reading comprehension. Something they teach in grade school.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So you guys believe you win in this day and age with game managers.

Ok.
You mean in this day and age, like where the Broncos win the Super Bowl with the 33rd ranked passing attack and the #1 defense. That day and age?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We know that Hoyer is not leading the Bears to the Super Bowl.

But he may be best for right now.

Because we also know that Cutler isn't leading any team to the Super Bowl.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Same place he saw Clausen outplayed Cutler.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I could see Cuntler accepting the back up role in Tennessee. They love it there. He can back up Mariota and live in the mountains with his diseased unvacinatted children.
I think Cutler is too petulant to be a backup. When he's out of Chicago, unless another team brings him in to start (unlikely) I think he's done.