Very Telling interview - Team has turned on "Franchise" (Again)

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
NFL Reddit fans aren't big football fans. More casual than anything. If you criticize someone they all think you're a hater or a troll.

You are a hater and kiss ass. The worst type of troll ;)

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Where does his 2017 salary rank?

why does that matter...his play has not matched his pay. I think that is the issue Jack Lamez was pointing out

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Why because I think Cutler is a placeholder until we draft a qb? I don't think Cutler is great, he is average with the ability to play both far below and far above that. You can make him more average by running the ball, which we haven't been able to do until yesterday. Without a running game he is going to be in the below average side of you ask him to do it all, unless the offensive line can block for at least 3 seconds.
According to mick, it's jays fault massie sucked and the line was bad week 1.

And if Adam Jahns is correct; which I'm sure he is, cutler got injured against Houston.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

And if Adam Jahns is correct; which I'm sure he is, cutler got injured against Houston.

I may have missed it but did Cutler show up on the injury report after week 1?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
From a the same place that I hear a lot of things you guys have no clue about. And you don't "see" data like that. You hear it.

Nothing to see here which i pretty much knew anyway.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I may have missed it but did Cutler show up on the injury report after week 1?

Why would he? He tried gutting thru it and you don't have to put anything on the injury report if he practiced
Everyday. It was something the Bears and 6 thought they could manage. Obviously can't.

Mitchapalooza

fox said he wasn't, plus he didnt even show up on the injury report, which is a big deal in the nfl. Teams get fucked when they try to dodge the injury report.

he was hurt week 2, that's been established already, stop trying to make excuses.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He sucked yesterday too. Know why? cos he sucks. Thankfully they had a QB in the game who didn't spazz out in the pocket like a lost toddler navigating their way through Manhattan and could still get the ball out, accurately, and move the chains. No turnovers even with Massie being shit. Go figure.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I didn't say he's better - fucktard. i said he outplayed him against the Lions.

Reading comprehension. Something they teach in grade school.

They must not of taught not lying in grade school though right??

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why would he? He tried gutting thru it and you don't have to put anything on the injury report if he practiced
Everyday. It was something the Bears and 6 thought they could manage. Obviously can't.

So we should believe that this mysterious week 1 thumb injury that didn't get reported on until after he gets picked off in week 2 actually happened when there is zero evidence to suggest that it happened at all in week 1?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So we should believe that this mysterious week 1 thumb injury that didn't get reported on until after he gets picked off in week 2 actually happened when there is zero evidence to suggest that it happened at all in week 1?

On the Tuesday press conference after the Eagles game, Fox definitively stated that Cutler did NOT injure his thumb in week 1.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
He sucked yesterday too. Know why? cos he sucks. Thankfully they had a QB in the game who didn't spazz out in the pocket like a lost toddler navigating their way through Manhattan and could still get the ball out, accurately, and move the chains. No turnovers even with Massie being shit. Go figure.

^^^^

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

played through Monday night’s loss to the Eagles with ligament damage in his right thumb.

According to multiple team sources, Cutler suffered his injury in the season opener against the Texans. One source said it’s an injury that typically results in a three- to four-week absence.-- Adam Jahns.

Keep trying.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
On the Tuesday press conference after the Eagles game, Fox definitively stated that Cutler did NOT injure his thumb in week 1.

I'm trying to figure why it matters if he hurt his thumb in week 1 or week 2??

Mitchapalooza

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18.jpg

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I find it very interesting in the disparity of opinions on different Bears message board sites. If you go over to the Chicago Bears Reddit, everyone there loves Jay and the haters are the minority. If you come here the haters are the majority and the Jay lovers are the minority. Is there no happy medium?

Because reddit is made up of casual, 12 year old football fans. It is absolutely cancerous.

When did you become such a bad poster?