Very Telling interview - Team has turned on "Franchise" (Again)

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where did you hear "The large majority of the team had approached Trestman and wanted Cutler benched."

Are you making shit up? I never saw that before.

You know Mongo is always making shit up

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I would say the truth lies always somewhere in the middle on this. I am positive, that once again, they team is tired of "turnover Jay".

Now while I disagree with a hobbled guy like McPhee(how are you helping your team?) getting in Cutler's face, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I think Cutler is too petulant to be a backup. When he's out of Chicago, unless another team brings him in to start (unlikely) I think he's done.

Let's be honest, Cutler should be the back-up already. The thumb is an excuse so he doesn't have to suit up.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, Cutler should be the back-up already. The thumb is an excuse so he doesn't have to suit up.

Lmao I think Adam Jahns is more in touch w the organization than you, and he said cutler tore ligaments in his thumb week 1.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Cutler is too petulant to be a backup. When he's out of Chicago, unless another team brings him in to start (unlikely) I think he's done.

I fully expect Cutler to be released next year, go to another team, and have the best year of his career and lead that team to the SB.

This will happen not because Cutler has any misused talent or I think he's a great QB. No, it will happen because we are Bears fans. And it's been proven time and time again that God hates the Bears.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I still can't read your posts baba because that tunsil pic gets me every time lol. I just start busting out laughing at work

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Lmao I think Adam Jahns is more in touch w the organization than you, and he said cutler tore ligaments in his thumb week 1.

He might get more info fed to him from the team. But I doubt he can report most of it if he wants to keep getting it...

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it very interesting in the disparity of opinions on different Bears message board sites. If you go over to the Chicago Bears Reddit, everyone there loves Jay and the haters are the minority. If you come here the haters are the majority and the Jay lovers are the minority. Is there no happy medium?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
But he didn't have a running game which is a huge reason why we kept going 3 and out. I understand the play Hoyer the rest of the way over Cutler argument but you can't just leave out facts and Cutler not having any kind of running game and Hoyer getting to play with our first 100+ yard rusher since the beginning of last year is a big reason why our defense was fresh.

Don't use facts with Mongo, bearmick, etc. They don't care about facts, they are all about emotion.

Mitchapalooza

I find it very interesting in the disparity of opinions on different Bears message board sites. If you go over to the Chicago Bears Reddit, everyone there loves Jay and the haters are the minority. If you come here the haters are the majority and the Jay lovers are the minority. Is there no happy medium?

NFL Reddit fans aren't big football fans. More casual than anything. If you criticize someone they all think you're a hater or a troll.

Mitchapalooza

that was already dispelled as not true. He was never hurt week 1. He got hurt week 2.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cutler era is getting close to a wrap, though he will likely have some role to play still this year. Hoyer is a place holder and not a meaningful part of this team's future. Next year Pace will have to make a move.

Sent from deez nutz.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Irony at it's finest.

Why because I think Cutler is a placeholder until we draft a qb? I don't think Cutler is great, he is average with the ability to play both far below and far above that. You can make him more average by running the ball, which we haven't been able to do until yesterday. Without a running game he is going to be in the below average side of you ask him to do it all, unless the offensive line can block for at least 3 seconds.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't use facts with Mongo, bearmick, etc. They don't care about facts, they are all about emotion.

Literally the only possibly reason to still be pro-Cutler at this point is emotion. All of the facts are on our side.

Why because I think Cutler is a placeholder until we draft a qb? I don't think Cutler is great, he is average with the ability to play both far below and far above that. You can make him more average by running the ball, which we haven't been able to do until yesterday. Without a running game he is going to be in the below average side of you ask him to do it all, unless the offensive line can block for at least 3 seconds.

he's had good backs and good defenses before and he's still sucked. Stop making excuses. You fanboys act like everyone miraculously gets better at football when someone else is playing. If you weren't so emotional, you'd be able to fathom that Cutler's diabolical pocket presence and inability to go through reads is a bigger problem than the OL.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:

You don't pay 17 million a year for "average"