WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That's my whole point from earlier in this thread

He's gonna get paid a lot and he won't care cause he doesnt really want to coach here

I would tell him to go to hell... Nagy’s culture is supposed to be on “positivity” having a coach who doesn’t want to be here isn’t a great way to make that happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
That's my whole point from earlier in this thread

He's gonna get paid a lot and he won't care cause he doesnt really want to coach here

I think you are jumping to conclusion that he does not want to be here. He just wants a good payday so that he can retire after this contract.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
This is Pace if he keeps waiting for Fangio

ec7476b115f641a3e7d196405e57db82.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The longer it takes for the Cardinals to name a HC the better it is for Fangio and his camp. It just adds more and more pressure on to Pace and Nagy to either A) Pay up and resign him or B) gamble that AZ’s new coach will want a different DC than Bettcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point you wonder if he has a guarantee from Shurmur. One of the benefits of having connections. Bears are left trying to win people over while Fangio knows he has a job in the bag and just deciding on the best offer.

Been interesting to see who blinks first.

Mitchapalooza

DaBearsBlog‏
@dabearsblog

Two people close to the situation have told me the Bears are frustrated with Vic Fangio & his camp. Belief is he still has eyes for other potential gigs. There's a "shit or get off the pot" vibe.

But I still think it happens.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport is reporting Shurmur is a finalist for the Cardinals and a strong candidate for the Giants. At this point I think it's clear Fangio is waiting to see how these shake out. Personally if he doesn't want to be here and the issue isn't money.... then time to move on and get a new DC. I want coaches and players that are all in.

I'm also posting this because I have a tendency to be dead wrong on these types of predictions. :lol:

Mitchapalooza

Ian Rapoport is reporting Shurmur is a finalist for the Cardinals and a strong candidate for the Giants. At this point I think it's clear Fangio is waiting to see how these shake out. Personally if he doesn't want to be here and the issue isn't money.... then time to move on and get a new DC. I want coaches and players that are all in.

I'm also posting this because I have a tendency to be dead wrong on these types of predictions. :lol:

I hope Fangio goes to ARI and we get Bettcher.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I would tell him to go to hell... Nagy’s culture is supposed to be on “positivity” having a coach who doesn’t want to be here isn’t a great way to make that happen

Chances are he's going to tell the Bears to go to hell. He'll want to be in Chi if something better does not come along. The man has leverage right now.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Chances are he's going to tell the Bears to go to hell. He'll want to be in Chi if something better does not come along. The man has leverage right now.

He is definitely waiting for something better to come along. I cant believe negs waits too much longer before he moves on. as many have said, he wants coaches who really want to be here, not just if all else fails.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

. . . Exactly. And do we really need a disgruntled "Vaunted" Vic around if he can't find something better? . . .

. . . We CAN lose Vic! . . .

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
at this point they need to tell vic to gtfo.

i only want people around that truly want to be.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope Fangio goes to ARI and we get Bettcher.

The problem becomes when do the Cards hire their coach? If they don't let Bettcher go before then, the question becomes how many teams would have hired coaches in the interim. Bettcher may then be in the same position as Fangio whereby he has a couple of teams interested.

People seem to be assuming Bettcher has to come here if the Cards let him go when he is likely to be a hot commodity in his own right.

Mitchapalooza

The problem becomes when do the Cards hire their coach? If they don't let Bettcher go before then, the question becomes how many teams would have hired coaches in the interim. Bettcher may then be in the same position as Fangio whereby he has a couple of teams interested.

People seem to be assuming Bettcher has to come here if the Cards let him go when he is likely to be a hot commodity in his own right.

I'm not putting anything into account, just what i want to happen.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just get Bettcher....fuck him of he is eyeing other opportunties. Especially before we lose out on both