Vic Fangio News

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because you frequently blur the line. I have strong opinions but I don't spend pages and pages thread after thread arguing with people about how right my opinion is or keep arguing when my opinion is proven wrong.

But my opinion being proven wrong is simply your opinion. There were no facts presented. You guys seem confused in thinking you can prove another person's opinion wrong by simply offering a competing opinion with zero facts or hard evidence. You can't prove someone else's opinion wrong by just offering your own opinion. No matter how many people share your opinion. You can prove someone else's opinion wrong by offering facts.

And even when I acknowledge someone else's opinion as having merit like I did with modo, you somehow confuse that as me talking out the both sides of my mouth since I still maintain my opinion as if every debate has to have a right or wrong answer.

Now to avoid arguing about this for pages in which I will be the one blamed, I acknowledged my assumption. I will try to avoid making assumptions about your intent next time and I ask that you do the same.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But my opinion being proven wrong is simply your opinion. There were no facts presented. You guys seem confused in thinking you can prove another person's opinion wrong by simply offering a competing opinion with zero facts or hard evidence. You can't prove someone else's opinion wrong by just offering your own opinion. No matter how many people share your opinion. You can prove someone else's opinion wrong by offering facts.

And even when I acknowledge someone else's opinion as having merit like I did with modo, you somehow confuse that as me talking out the both sides of my mouth since I still maintain my opinion as if every debate has to have a right or wrong answer.

Now to avoid arguing about this for pages in which I will be the one blamed, I acknowledged my assumption. I will try to avoid making assumptions about your intent next time and I ask that you do the same.

The point is you blur the lines by stating an opinion, agreeing to an opinion that goes against your opinion, then reverting to your opinion. Its the sort of shit that melts brains.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Is the remy in remydat for the liquor? We had these candy's at work that had Remy Martin liquor in them and they were incredible.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The point is you blur the lines by stating an opinion, agreeing to an opinion that goes against your opinion, then reverting to your opinion. Its the sort of shit that melts brains.

I am acknowledging the other person's opinion has merit. However, given the subject matter is generally subjective, my saying someone else's opinion has merit does not mean I outright agree with them. It means I understand the subject matter is subjective.

Again not everything is black and white, right or wrong. I admit when I am wrong when facts are presented. I acknowledge another's opinion when their argument about a subjective topic has merit.

I don't know why this confuses people aside from the fact in this polarized world people naturally assume that one opinion has to be correct and the other has to be wrong. That is simply incorrect since much of the world is experienced in shades of gray.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is the remy in remydat for the liquor? We had these candy's at work that had Remy Martin liquor in them and they were incredible.

No, it is from the movie Higher Learning. Michael Rapport's character becomes a neo-nazi and shaves his head. I shaved my head for my high school basketball team right around the time the movie came out so everyone started calling me Remy.

th

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
No, it is from the movie Higher Learning. Michael Rapport's character becomes a neo-nazi and shaves his head. I shaved my head for my high school basketball team right around the time the movie came out so everyone started calling me Remy.

th

Hey, atleast they didn't call you egghead.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"A source said Cardinals defensive coordinator James Bettcher would be interested in talking to the Bears if the Cardinals don’t promote him to head coach."

So this doesn’t get sorted out till Minnesota is eliminated or Shurmur is hand shake hired.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
"A source said Cardinals defensive coordinator James Bettcher would be interested in talking to the Bears if the Cardinals don’t promote him to head coach."

Sign me up, I'll take two.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So this doesn’t get sorted out till Minnesota is eliminated or Shurmur is hand shake hired.

Basically.

Worth noting that ESPN Bears beat reporter Jeff Dickerson said today that the longer we go, the more likely Fangio comes back.

He said if Fangio were truly shopping himself around, we would’ve heard by now about potential suitors, and we haven’t. It stands to reason then that it’s either Bears or retire for Fangio, and that it seems extremely likely the Bears either get Bettcher or Fangio.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bettcher would be a great signing for a first time hc.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Basically.

Worth noting that ESPN Bears beat reporter Jeff Dickerson said today that the longer we go, the more likely Fangio comes back.

He said if Fangio were truly shopping himself around, we would’ve heard by now about potential suitors, and we haven’t. It stands to reason then that it’s either Bears or retire for Fangio, and that it seems extremely likely the Bears either get Bettcher or Fangio.
maybe Fangio is just waiting on Shurmur. I think we need to root for the vikings to lose ASAP so we can finally find out where Shurmur is going. Even though I kinda want the Vikings to do well in the plyoffs

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
have the bears interviewed bettcher? can they?

if the answer is yes, and/if the interview went well, id just offer him the job at this point.

its seems fangio rather be somewhere else and the bears are simply plan b.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
have the bears interviewed bettcher? can they?

if the answer is yes, and/if the interview went well, id just offer him the job at this point.

its seems fangio rather be somewhere else and the bears are simply plan b.

No. No.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Vic Fangio doesn’t sign then offer John Fox the DC job. Since he helped Fangio architect the defense. That’s actually where he belongs instead of being the HC.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If Vic Fangio doesn’t sign then offer John Fox the DC job. Since he helped Fangio architect the defense. That’s actually where he belongs instead of being the HC.

No coach that just got fired as Head Coach would immediately take a coordinator job. You could offer him 100 million dollars and he wouldn't take it.

DavidH

Liked Posts:

Shurmur to AZ please!