Week 3 IGT: Chicago Bears (1-1) vs St. Louis Rams (1-1) 9/23/12 12:00PM CT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah. I wouldn't like to take a hit from Izzy. That's one powerful dude.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
I knew after how they looked against the Packers they were gonna have a pretty good game against the Rams. I think they can keep it up.

Jennings is making the probowl, Peppers and the rest of the D line can really play, Urlacher and Briggs are still dominant linebackers, and the best and least talked about part is how the safeties have played.

Major and Conte have been really really good so far, but nobody's talked about them

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The line is killer and Jenning's improved play has helped out the secondary. Thank goodness the D is so stout with the offense still needing time to "gel" and a mistake prone QB at the helm for the Bears.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
This D line is starting to look elite. It's starting to remind me of the pressure that the Giants can generate with the ammount of pass rushers they have. I can't wait until this offense and defense start clicking together.

Is anyone else thinking superbowl?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The line is killer and Jenning's improved play has helped out the secondary. Thank goodness the D is so stout with the offense still needing time to "gel" and a mistake prone QB at the helm for the Bears.

Quite so.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
This D line is starting to look elite. It's starting to remind me of the pressure that the Giants can generate with the ammount of pass rushers they have. I can't wait until this offense and defense start clicking together.

Our inside pass rushers are much better than theirs.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This D line is starting to look elite. It's starting to remind me of the pressure that the Giants can generate with the ammount of pass rushers they have.

It's reminding me of 2005 and 2006, when the line was in the backfield all the time and the back seven were swarming and opportunistic. This defense is outstanding when the front four get pressure like they are.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

We HAVE to resolve the issues on offense first before we start our SB plans....lol...

BEARS

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
This defense gets hated on each year about their age yet they are always carrying the load.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We actually have a lot of youth on the D and you have to give Angelo some credit for that

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
wow...I think the Cardinals are alot better than I thought...

BEARS

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree with all the points made, D has played 3 solid games so they appear to be legit this season. O is a different story, out of sync for the second game in a row and headed into Dallas. I know they say defense wins championships, but there is no Super Bowl in the Bears future if this offense continues to perform this way.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the defense is amazing. maybe cutler and the rest of the offense will wake up soon. can't beat good teams with shitty offense play

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Agree with mick. Thats 3 weeks in a row of great defense. Jenning is gunnin for mist improved player, haha.

Now only if we can get Hester off the redzone offense...

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
We need the O to become more explosive and control the game better. The Bears D always wears down as the season goes on. All undersized D's do, esp those that are on the field all the time/carry the team. Bears D is always better at the beginning of the year than at the end. It's inevitable.

Hats off to Rod M and the D line. I thought (judging from pre-season) that Pep was all alone again. He's not. Even Wooten looks good. Hopefully he learns to play through some of those injuries that come up during the year. I think so far he's been one of those guys who can only play well when fully healthy. Maybe he's turned a corner. Nice to see Paea stepping up...Okoye helping out...McClellin developing. And good for Rod for allowing Shea to move around and rush from a standup position.

TUFFTURF

Liked Posts:
The D has been stellar...lights out. 6 points to the Rams, 16 to G.B. 14 to the Colts. Do I need to say more? Lovie cost us 3 points on a stupid timeout today too....

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
Hey Negative Nancies...POUND IT BABYCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah......Even Waddle and Lombardi admitted on NFL Network that the Offensive line played great today. Blew open running holes EVEN WHEN ST LOOOEY knew we were going to run it, gave Cutler time to pass out of a comfy pocket, etc. etc. etc. Amazing, last week the SKY WAS FALLING WE WOULD NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME WITH THIS OL OMG OMG OMG!!!!! WORST EVER YOU GUYS!!!...and now we are 2-1, getting ready to rape the Cowboys this week. BEAR DOWN!!!!! :hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler: