What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Started stellarblade yesterday. Seems like it needs two playthroughs for platinum

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
sounds like its worth moving up the list. will give it a go once i feel like playing something for chunks of hours.

hopefully one doenst ruin the game when they figure out how to exploit n break it.

I am just talking the Survival mode, you won't find major challenge in the campaign FYI.

The maps are unlocked if you win one, but I kept the difficulty at a medium and the first two took me a while.

I am on the third map type and it seems easier, but that might be 30 tries of experience now.

I am going to try the THEY ARE BILLIONS final horde on this try today, it'd be my first map type I beat on first try.

I haven't even attempted cranking up the difficulty lol.

IMO Peaceful Lowlands is meant to trip you up a while so you explore all the gameplay mechanisms.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Been playing Code Vein. It's an anime souls game. I mean really anime.

I play Code vein for the plot... the plot
1000?cb=20180625074356.jpg

You play as a vampire soldier that has been made a vampire by an alien parasite to fight the aliens... I guess or something.. cause anime. Then they made a queen from the alien parasites to fight the aliens but then she went crazy and you have to kill the queen cause anime. So you live in a distopian future were the queen is dead but the monsters are still around but also some of the vampires like you have turned bad so you have to fight them also and you have to drink blood but not really blood but blood that comes from these special plants... cause anime. A vampire can only be killed when their heart is destroyed and they turn to ash. If they get killed otherwise they just come back to life but lose some of their memories cause anime. You are the chosen one.. cause anime. You can recover the memories of the other vampires.

For a souls game it has way too many cut scenes and story. I love the mystery of the souls game were nothing is really explained.. Here a lot is explained but it still doesn't make sense.. cause anime.
Spoilers in clip ahead

The gameplay is classic souls : dodge block weak attack strong attack baskstabs which all go straight up the butt cause anime.

It does have one unique gameplay element, leveling and classes. Leveling only increases you basic stats like health and base attack. You class is deteremined by a thing called a blood code that you can switch out on the fly. As the chosen one (cause anime) you can inherit other peoples classes and switch them on the fly. You can switch from a strength build to a magic user with a few quick changes: switch the blood code and change your weapons. If you are a maining as a magic user and run into a boss who is very resistant you can quickly switch to a strength build. It does help to focus on a few builds because you have a limited number of upgrade mats to use on your weapons and armor which play a big role. The armor increase you stats. So you need to have a leveled up armor for say strength and then another for magic stuff.

For a souls game it's easy. So for a normal game medium. A few of the bosses can be a little hard. All in all I am having a really fun time.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Once Human.

Free2play but me time aint free. Racked off 70 hours this week. Def a grind fest, so if you aint in to a grind, pass. One more boss to go and then i think im done. Game comes in seasons so i doubt i want to relive this grind again.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
North Pier Mall was where it was at.

Yep. I used to make my parents take me there for my birthday when I was wee. A few rounds of Battletech and usually a round or two of laser tag that was right down the hall and dinner at On The Border[?} (pretty sure that was the Mexican place that was there back in the day).

Fuck, now I want to order or make steak fajitas.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I actually beat Civ VI. Can't recall the last time I played a Civ campaign long enough to actually attain victory. Given, it was a cultural victory, but I was militarily pretty close anyway.

Something kind of baffling about Civ VI: even if you pump most of your resources into science you still don't get close to reality as far as development is concerned. Like, you won't make it to space until the 2000s regardless of what you do.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
at 130 hours of once human for this season. week 3 of 6? just started the bosses i need to beat dont open until later. maybe week 5 or 6 idk.

So much to learn about. for a F2P game def got great value. 130 ish hours @ 0.00 cent per/hr so far.

Def a massive grind though. Satisfies me tisms. Reflected me irl sales hustle and be selling tons of shit to peeps between the pve boss etc grinds. grinds everywhere.

Doubt i grind another season like this but one season has been guud enough and will be enough to scratch the grind itch

only posting this on here cause our server is down for routine maintenance for a few hours. shit needs to hurry i gots shit to gather to refine to sell.

game isnt perfect but for F2P its decent enough for a season. Def better than caleb last week .

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I actually beat Civ VI. Can't recall the last time I played a Civ campaign long enough to actually attain victory. Given, it was a cultural victory, but I was militarily pretty close anyway.

Something kind of baffling about Civ VI: even if you pump most of your resources into science you still don't get close to reality as far as development is concerned. Like, you won't make it to space until the 2000s regardless of what you do.
I love the Civilization series except for Civ VI. I bought it on release like all of them since Civ III, played it for a few months, didn't like it and went back to Civ V. Civ VII will be out in 5 months and I will have it on the release date and I hope it is MUCH BETTER than 6.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Got my platinum in stellar blade

Started lies of p yesterday pretty hard game gonna have to get good