Who to replace Meredith to play Opposite AR12?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I prefer Simmie Cobbs to Wilson, but the other guys I like.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Who will replace him? A combination of Burton, Gabriel, White, and a mid/late rd. Rookie....

Tostada

Liked Posts:
It's easy to replace someone who never played with Robinson and didn't play a regular season snap in 2017...Mierda...the mythological status St. Cameron of Meredith gets on this board is fucking stupid...he surprised people in 2016 on a shitty team. He is not Antonio Brown.. Carajo

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller or DJ Chark in the draft will do. As much as I think Pace made a mistake in not getting Cam Meredith back he was kinda over hyped by alot of bears fans. Pretty sure he can be replaced.

I like Miller a lot, Chark no so much. This class is light at the top but packed with intriguing upside guys and complimentary receivers. For all the cunting about Merideth it's obvious the Bears weren't overly interested in retaining him, and I think it's because Nagy wants to get his own receivers in here who he can groom.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pace take two receivers especially if he trades down and gets more picks. I

And to answer the original question Gabriel will be starting opposite Robinson.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Agree. I've said it before an I'll say it again.... Pace can't get over Kevin White being a bust and it's fucking this franchise royally. I hope the kid has the comeback of the ages this year.... we all do. But relying on him is just beyond stupid.

Pace signed not one, not two, but THREE new receivers. How, exactly, do you equate that with "relying on" Kevin White??

There is no benefit to cutting White at this point. None. If he can't play in training camp and preseason, then maybe so. They are hoping for him to be 75% of what they felt he was when they drafted him. They were rumored to even have been shopping him.

I think it is fair to say they most certainly have not been "relying on him".

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ZenBear in Post 64 says alotta stuff I agree with.

We (me) need to stop the Cunting about losing Meredith and wait and see Who Ryan drafts.

and personally, I like that Vyncint guy ( height, Vertical and Speed ) even though his whole career he may get manhandled at the LOS like Hester and Aromashadu.... that half to Full second fighting off DBs fucks with your routes ....

and I am Undetermined at #39 ..... Kirk ? .... Equanimious (sp) .... Oline Hernandez ? ....

that 2nd pick for the BEARs is gonna have alotta input from Nagy, Fangio and oline coach Hiestand..... If Our Coaching staff feels like they see Blue Chippers available in the 4th then SO FUCKIN be it. They KNOW how the players we presently have can operate in space and FIT NAGY's scheme. UPTEMPO, remember guys ?? Slausan and Sitton are fuckin GladHeAteHers inna fuckin phone booth but would they hold up taking out LBs downfield ?

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I like Miller a lot, Chark no so much. This class is light at the top but packed with intriguing upside guys and complimentary receivers. For all the cunting about Merideth it's obvious the Bears weren't overly interested in retaining him, and I think it's because Nagy wants to get his own receivers in here who he can groom.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pace take two receivers especially if he trades down and gets more picks. I

And to answer the original question Gabriel will be starting opposite Robinson.

If i may ask, whats not to like about Chark? 6' 3", 200lbs, 4.34 40 time and hes clutch. Our QB is deadly accurate on deep sideline throws. Having Gabriel and Chark blazing up both, would be an absolute nightmare. Not that i dont like miller, im just curious why the lack of love for Chark?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White Kevin White

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I like getting Miller at 39. If he is there, dont waste time moving down for extra picks, just take the man and be done with it.

But for the second receiver we draft, I am thinking this guy Teo Redding. He has everything you want in a late round receiver - experience as a returner, fast enough to break away, taller than 6' with good jump ball skills. Additional positives is that he has made some highlight catches for Toledo, and showed off some strong hands with a few one-handed catches. His negatives are weight (He played at 167, gotta see if he can handle another 20-25 lbs of muscle on his ribs without losing speed), and the fact that he played for Bowling fucking Green and thus saw a lot of lesser competition. He was hamstrung by hit-or-miss QB play, but hey sinking a 6-7 round pick on him is not that big a risk.

The kid was brought to my attention from an article about how he was training at the TEST Football Academy, where his 40 was timed at 4.3 with a laser system instead of a hand timer. That's the kind of speed we want and I could see him being a backup to Gabriel in time, with the chance to take over in a couple years. Here are some highlights - [video=youtube;P6l_gCOht2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6l_gCOht2g[/video]

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White White Kevin White

That's some racist ass shit right there

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
That's some racist ass shit right there

No it’s not you are the racist one for thinking this is racist nothing in that post was racist it has only two words that is player on the bears.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No it’s not you are the racist one for thinking this is racist nothing in that post was racist it has only two words that is player on the bears.

:whoosh:

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
So calling someone’s post racist is a joke? Really I don’t see the funny now if it had a gif or a follow up that would convince me but knowing how some are on ccs I call bs. Just a cop out

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

You do realize i was kidding right?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So calling someone’s post racist is a joke? Really I don’t see the funny now if it had a gif or a follow up that would convince me but knowing how some are on ccs I call bs. Just a cop out

If i knew how to post a gif then maybe i would have.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If i may ask, whats not to like about Chark? 6' 3", 200lbs, 4.34 40 time and hes clutch. Our QB is deadly accurate on deep sideline throws. Having Gabriel and Chark blazing up both, would be an absolute nightmare. Not that i dont like miller, im just curious why the lack of love for Chark?
I would think it would come down to production (Miller) over potential (Chark)

Mitchapalooza

yes, calling some racist can be a joke. Humor comes in all shapes and sizes.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
yes, calling some racist can be a joke. Humor comes in all shapes and sizes.

No it doesn’t it’s just a cop out see that part of whats wrong with fucktarts these days you derelicts don’t even know hat racism even is