Who to replace Meredith to play Opposite AR12?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No I didn’t your comment wasn’t obviously funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if i was laughing then it was funny and guess what..........i was laughing.

Calm down cowboy

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who replaces Cam "Bam, Thank You, ma'am" Meredith? Why, "Mucus" Wheaton. Of course . . .

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it doesn’t it’s just a cop out see that part of whats wrong with fucktarts these days you derelicts don’t even know hat racism even is

Did someone say poptarts?! Oh no, "fucktarts". Carry on.... /joke

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So calling someone’s post racist is a joke? Really I don’t see the funny now if it had a gif or a follow up that would convince me but knowing how some are on ccs I call bs. Just a cop out

I think a gif and 3 forms of ID or it's racist.

Mitchapalooza

No it doesn’t it’s just a cop out see that part of whats wrong with fucktarts these days you derelicts don’t even know hat racism even is

A cop out of what? I didn't even say the comment I just was letting you know he was joking. I sensed it right away. Why are you so uptight all the time?

And by the way your grammar is fucking horrendous. I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to say half the time.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
A cop out of what? I didn't even say the comment I just was letting you know he was joking. I sensed it right away. Why are you so uptight all the time?

And by the way your grammar is fucking horrendous. I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to say half the time.

Stfu wasn’t talking about you but you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Maybe not, but your overreaction sure as hell is. :lol:

If you think it’s overreaction you site don’t know me lmao I called out a fake post which was a cop out. That’s it all you nut huggers who have no idea what racism is,are coming to the rescue of a poster trying to be a snowflake and cops out as a joker. Maybe he shouldn’t of mad that post that’s a thought that makes sense

ChiBears78

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Illinois State Redbirds
Gabriel will primarily play outside opposite of Allen Robinson with Kevin White and possibly Tanner Gentry (or a draft pick) rotating in. The slot will be occupied by Trey Burton as the "U-TE" or "Joker" and Tarik Cohen rotating with him. And Shaheen as the "Y-TE", or "in-line"; traditional TE.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If the Bears draft a wr high in the draft he will be given every chance to start.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
If the Bears draft a wr high in the draft he will be given every chance to start.

Sure, but rookie receivers are risky bets. Last year 32 receivers were drafted and 4 managed 40+ catches. So the odds aren't great.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Bears are showing Courtland Sutton a lot of attention. He was listed as a Halas Hall visit and they worked him and Quinn out in Dallas yesterday.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If you think it’s overreaction you site don’t know me lmao I called out a fake post which was a cop out. That’s it all you nut huggers who have no idea what racism is,are coming to the rescue of a poster trying to be a snowflake and cops out as a joker. Maybe he shouldn’t of mad that post that’s a thought that makes sense

Are you 5 years old or just a fucking moron? My 3 year old great nephew could type a more coherent response than this.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gabriel will primarily play outside opposite of Allen Robinson with Kevin White and possibly Tanner Gentry (or a draft pick) rotating in. The slot will be occupied by Trey Burton as the "U-TE" or "Joker" and Tarik Cohen rotating with him. And Shaheen as the "Y-TE", or "in-line"; traditional TE.

A few things to add here.

1) I hope Gabriel's snap counts are limited. I see him as a max 50% player with diminishing returns beyond that.

2) I think Cohen will be the most interesting player to see how they incorporate him. He could be very interesting in a matchup role. IMO, if they don't get him enough carries though, it would be much easier to defend him.

3) I was in the minority last year that rewatched the tape (preseason and the one game) and didn't have a huge issue with Kevin White's straight line speed. I thought his main issue was with his ability to make quick breaks and run solid routes.

4) I do think the Bears probably will draft a WR somewhere outside of round one, and given the recent history of WR production, that will be more of a long term play than a short term play. (Probably shouldn't be counted on Y1)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Listen, i promise you it was just a joke and it's been an ongoing joke on here for as far as i remember which i'm not sure how you haven't seen it on here every once in a while because i've seen it plenty of times. I meant no harm to you or anyone with it and apologize if i did any harm to you or anyone with it. As you can see everyone else knew it was a joke and most of them don't even like me and still knew it was a joke.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
A few things to add here.

1) I hope Gabriel's snap counts are limited. I see him as a max 50% player with diminishing returns beyond that.

2) I think Cohen will be the most interesting player to see how they incorporate him. He could be very interesting in a matchup role. IMO, if they don't get him enough carries though, it would be much easier to defend him.

3) I was in the minority last year that rewatched the tape (preseason and the one game) and didn't have a huge issue with Kevin White's straight line speed. I thought his main issue was with his ability to make quick breaks and run solid routes.

4) I do think the Bears probably will draft a WR somewhere outside of round one, and given the recent history of WR production, that will be more of a long term play than a short term play. (Probably shouldn't be counted on Y1)
1) yeah, honestly I can see it that in a base 2 TE set, Gabriel gets the majorite of snaps across Robinson, with healthy White and a 2nd round rookie dividing up the rest. The thing about Gabriel is he has the speed to take the tops off defenses, which is key to keep safeties back, opening up the short and intermediate routes for easier YAC receptions. So whoever we draft needs to have similar speed.

2) I cannot wait to see Cohen split out in bunch formations. This offense is going to be dynamic, so he'll have a multi faceted role where the play isn't telegraphed. It's going to elbe exciting to watch.

3) yeah White needs to work on his cuts, that's going to get him open on intermediate routes. That comes with good practice which we all know he was missing. I'm rooting for his success but not counting too hard on it.

4) yeah I think we are all hoping for that!

Sure, but rookie receivers are risky bets. Last year 32 receivers were drafted and 4 managed 40+ catches. So the odds aren't great.

That's not so bad. If we are using the Chief's production from last year as our measuring stick, only 2 WRs, a RB and TE had more than 40. We just need a rookie with the dynamic athletic traits to threaten the big play, who can chip in 20 catches, and he'll be considered a success to me