Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Today on ESPN..

Brady scoring 47 on the Lions showed no class.

BUT

Rodgers putting up 40 on the Titans was great.
media dont wanna talk about the bears, they constantly end up being foolish after spit roasting the bears on a weekly basic.

Bust

Liked Posts:
the remaining non believers will follow when mitch and the offense puts up another 30+ this week

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
I never left the Trubisky train. I knew with him only having one year of starting experience in college there were going to be growing pains. The coaches trying to turn him into a pocket passer rather than allowing him to make plays on the move outside of the pocket only delayed his growth. We are now only beginning to see the tools that made him the #2 pick in the draft.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The premise was the Bears losing to the Pack and bringing 4M back. If that is the case the O hasnt improved as 4M has always been capable of torching bad defenses. So for your logic to be correct they need to prove it by beating the Pack. And I already said if they beat the Pack and win a playoff game then 4M stays because in that instance that would be real proof of improvement by actually beating good teams on the back of a good O.

So far 4M has played one playoff team and lost ie the first Pack game. He looked like crap until the game was out of reach and the Pack were playing prevent.
well no the offense has improved. a lot actually. they barely put up 17 and 19 points against terrible defenses in tennesse and minnesota. now they hung 30+ in 4 straight games against similarly bad defenses.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
well no the offense has improved. a lot actually. they barely put up 17 and 19 points against terrible defenses in tennesse and minnesota. now they hung 30+ in 4 straight games against similarly bad defenses.

They have not improved relative to what we have seen before from this O. This O has scored more thab 30+ on bad teams before. Hell 4M once put up 30 on the Pats. So thr only difference here is they happened to have a cluster of bad teams.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They have not improved relative to what we have seen before from this O. This O has scored more thab 30+ on bad teams before. Hell 4M once put up 30 on the Pats. So thr only difference here is they happened to have a cluster of bad teams.
lol what? this offense wasn’t going to put 30 on a high school team before the packers game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm still skeptical. He's taken too long to turn it on but hopefully that was Nagy.

I especially love the alleged fans who say we won't win a SB with Trubisky. Came awful damn close with Grossman. Trubisky is better than Grossman. I bet those same people were the ones making the rexcuses that we had to start Grossman because of that Super Bowl.

But every year you keep him, you’re holding off on a full commitment to find your answer, to find your guy who will deliver you a Super Bowl.

The QB carousel has worked great for the last 35 years let's keep it going for another 35.
You want to get rid of possibly the best QB in Bears history because he's not the best QB in Packers, Patriots and Indiana's history?
You don't need to sign him up for life.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol what? this offense wasn’t going to put 30 on a high school team before the packers game.

Missing the point. The point is this O scored 30 or more 4 times in 2018. This isnt some great leap forward but them finally being where they were in 2018. Unless they can actually torch the Pack. Then that would be something.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Missing the point. The point is this O scored 30 or more 4 times in 2018. This isnt some great leap forward but them finally being where they were in 2018. Unless they can actually torch the Pack. Then that would be something.
2018 is dead and gone. the fact they’re back to 2018 is an improvement in and of itself. plus the difference between now and 2018 is they did it four times in a row now. consistency from the offense and mitch particularly was the issue.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll put it this way. It feels like Lazor is finally using Mitch to his strengths. There are better qb's out there to be had. Hope Lazor continues to use Mitch effectively.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
2018 is dead and gone. the fact they’re back to 2018 is an improvement in and of itself. plus the difference between now and 2018 is they did it four times in a row now. consistency from the offense and mitch particularly was the issue.

They did it 4 times in a row in large part because they played 4 shitty teams in a row.

Let me ask a simple question. What does it matter if 4M cant do this against the Pack? Do you think there is a participation trophy for beating up bad teams?

Unless you play the NFC East the playoffs require you to beat good teams.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I'll put it this way. It feels like Lazor is finally using Mitch to his strengths. There are better qb's out there to be had. Hope Lazor continues to use Mitch effectively.

Lot more quick hitting slants and tight ends in the seams. The O line is completely revamped as well. Notice there hasn't been any Leno hate threads lately? All the chunk runs with Monty are happening on Leno and Whitehair's side.

LT Leno
LG Whitehair
C Mustipher
RG Bars
RT Ifedi

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Mitch is a nightmare when it comes to reading the field. He has no clue.

But, he can beat the pack with his legs and laser 10 yd throws. That's the only way we have a shot imo

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They did it 4 times in a row in large part because they played 4 shitty teams in a row.

Let me ask a simple question. What does it matter if 4M cant do this against the Pack? Do you think there is a participation trophy for beating up bad teams?

Unless you play the NFC East the playoffs require you to beat good teams.
because being competitive is better than blowing it up and not coming out of the other end with potentially nothing

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
because being competitive is better than blowing it up and not coming out of the other end with potentially nothing

Getting rid of 4M if he is not the answer isnt blowing it up.

And plenty of teams have rebuilt quickly like the Niners and Dolphins.