Why The Bears Will Win Sunday

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Again, I never said they'd walk over Aaron Rodgers. I said they'd win. You adding the rest of that narrative in is you adding in your emotions to an emotionless post fwiw.

Mick just has to turn everything into a negative, calling it "realism".

But really, all it is is an Eeyore syndrome on steroids....

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Just remember even if we don't win this game, all is not lost. As long as we get hot heading into the playoffs in January, we'll be fine...

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, I never said they'd walk over Aaron Rodgers. I said they'd win. You adding the rest of that narrative in is you adding in your emotions to an emotionless post fwiw.

Being optimistic rubs certain people the wrong way. Being overly optimistic causes tantrums around here.

Nobody can say you are wrong yet. Keep doing you and don't listen to the Nancies.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just remember even if we don't win this game, all is not lost. As long as we get hot heading into the playoffs in January, we'll be fine...

I obviously want the Bears to win every game but more than that i just want to see improvement every week. I will be fine with any record as long as we look good by the third quarter of the season.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what Bears fans say about the Packers every year: Oline banged up, can't run the ball, defense sucks, etc. And with few exceptions they have owned the Bears since the Favre era. People are in here saying non-Bears fans undervalue Mack - while they are totally undervaluing Graham.

Vegas has the Bears as 7.5 dogs after the Mack signing. That's a big spread in an NFL game. But what does Vegas know, they haven't been paying attention this offseason like we have.

I'd be happier than anyone if the Bears won. Shit I'd be happy if they beat the spread. But the blatant homerism on this board is insane. And what's funny is the people calling the Bears a lock Sunday night are gonna be the ones screaming "fire Pace" and "Trubisky sucks" on Monday.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This is what Bears fans say about the Packers every year: Oline banged up, can't run the ball, defense sucks, etc. And with few exceptions they have owned the Bears since the Favre era. People are in here saying non-Bears fans undervalue Mack - while they are totally undervaluing Graham.

Vegas has the Bears as 7.5 dogs after the Mack signing. That's a big spread in an NFL game. But what does Vegas know, they haven't been paying attention this offseason like we have.

I'd be happier than anyone if the Bears won. Shit I'd be happy if they beat the spread. But the blatant homerism on this board is insane. And what's funny is the people calling the Bears a lock Sunday night are gonna be the ones screaming "fire Pace" and "Trubisky sucks" on Monday.

The sharps will tell you, the best shot you have at Las Vegas is week one.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife just told me that the Bears will win big and the game will be over by halftime and i believe her. She is a psychic you know .

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

While i kind of agree with some of what you are saying. I would rather read this type of post than the ones who are 100% opposite. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

There are the "homers" who see the glass mostly full, there are the "Nancies" who will never see anything but the negatives and the glass is completely dry, and then there is the middle which is apperently the "realists" who also don't know shit. It's all speculation. Just enjoy the season.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

I promise if the Bears lose I won't be calling for heads. I actually think it's people more or less the negative people that call for the heads faster than homers if I'm being honest.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The bottom line is this off season has been a blast. Pace is hitting on all cylinders. I'm excited about the upcoming season but also the future of this franchise. The plan is starting to crystalize and on top of that Pace seized the opportunity to bring in arguably the best defender in football entering his prime.

I'm planning to enjoy it. This whole experience is so un-bearlike, I'm still a little off kilter.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
As much as I have high hopes for Mitch, I have to agree with mick here.

Lol Rodgers having to keep up with our offense.

If that happens and Rodgers is running for his life down 3 TDs in the 3rd Quarter I will be happy to eat crow.
Saved for future Lolz..

45 points by the Bears offense Sunday night..

#BookIt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Why/how we win. I think the pass rush gets Rodgers throwing quickly and our DBs pick up on that and jump some routes, and score. Yep score. I think our offense will put enough points up to win as long as our defense does what is expected. I don't believe GBs def will be able to get a handle on Nagy's play calling. Trubs will play fine. Howard will dominate. I can't even remember the last time I thought we had a good match up going against GB. PS. AR could go off and blow us out but I have no doubt we are the far better team overall. It's time to let GB know it too.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't our last 3 head coaches win their first game at Lamblo? Could be wrong and to lazy to look it up.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Didn't our last 3 head coaches win their first game at Lamblo? Could be wrong and to lazy to look it up.
Actually, yes. Lovie promised to beat GB then promptly did so. Trestman beat GB after McClellin injured Rodgers. He then returned the favor on the last game of the season. Fox beat them on Thanksgiving. Not that it actually means anything, but nice piece of trivia

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They did, although Trestman benefited from Rodgers leaving for the game early in the first quarter.

Rodgers is gay.

giphy.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mick just has to turn everything into a negative, calling it "realism".

But really, all it is is an Eeyore syndrome on steroids....
I'm right year in year out, while you homers look foolish. But that doesn't stop you doing it all over again every off-season.

Bearin', if you're that confident of a win I'll happily make a ban bet with you.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm right year in year out, while you homers look foolish. But that doesn't stop you doing it all over again every off-season.

Bearin', if you're that confident of a win I'll happily make a ban bet with you.

Why would anyone want anyone else banned? Why can't people be optimistic without some idiot calling them idiots?

4c3302f5bcb67afcc9d221e4f7588dc2-gif.782651