Why The Bears Will Win Sunday

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I'm right year in year out, while you homers look foolish. But that doesn't stop you doing it all over again every off-season.

Bearin', if you're that confident of a win I'll happily make a ban bet with you.

This post is absolutely astounding. In the first paragraph you go full ommy, and in the 2nd paragraph you go full nc0gneto.

Look away folks, it’s really starting to get ugly.
ShockingKlutzyIggypops-small.gif

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I'm right year in year out, while you homers look foolish. But that doesn't stop you doing it all over again every off-season.

Bearin', if you're that confident of a win I'll happily make a ban bet with you.
Why would I want you banned? This site already has a content issue. But if you really want to, I don't care, we can certainly do it

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This post is absolutely astounding. In the first paragraph you go full ommy, and in the 2nd paragraph you go full nc0gneto.

Look away folks, it’s really starting to get ugly.

Your post is going full sugarwalls. You were a better poster when you were more scarce, as you pretended to be a girl, instead of your new doctor persona.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Your post is going full sugarwalls. You were a better poster when you were more scarce, as you pretended to be a girl, instead of your new doctor persona.

Pretended to be a girl? That’s a new one.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why would I want you banned? This site already has a content issue. But if you really want to, I don't care, we can certainly do it
Fair enough. Just thought I'd offer seeing as you're so confident. As Dr. Gonzo said, the homerism around here has been off the charts lately. It gets annoying. The board badly misses balance. No FT, no Rory, no HHM, no Novak, no Grimson. It's just become a sea of kool-aid. I understand some excitement as we have essentially a new team, but it's just gotten way over the top in recent weeks.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair enough. Just thought I'd offer seeing as you're so confident. As Dr. Gonzo said, the homerism around here has been off the charts lately. It gets annoying. The board badly misses balance. No FT, no Rory, no HHM, no Novak, no Grimson. It's just become a sea of kool-aid. I understand some excitement as we have essentially a new team, but it's just gotten way over the top in recent weeks.

It was pretty even before the Mack trade i thought. Maybe im wrong, i dont care enough to notice.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Fine I'll stop.

Not

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It was pretty even before the Mack trade i thought. Maybe im wrong, i dont care enough to notice.

No not even. The negative here are small in number but big in noise making. I would say 80 20 on the positive side.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I mean I am very confident. But I would rather ban bets be made if you want someone banned. If you feel I'm annoying and I should be banned, sure let's do it. Or if you're eager to get banned, just make a thread calling out rush, laced with profanity and personal attacks. I'd be happy to make a juvenile bet like loser has to shot gun a beer after the game.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Outside of Aaron Rodgers I think we are clearly the better team, talent wise.

He is undoubtedly a great QB and has a history of torching us. But all we do is need to contain him and we should win handedly.

Fangio, with the right talent, has shown he can scheme well enough to stop Rodgers (Did it multiple times in SF).

Bottom line, which will have to be proven on the field, is that I think the gap between our defense and their offense is smaller than the advantage gap our offense has on their defense.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Expect Pettine to blitz the shit out of Trubs

lurker

Liked Posts:
My only real hope is that if they do lose this game it isn't the same story of every past years experience. You know, where the bears D comes out looking good slowing down rodgers and company giving us all hope that they can pull this off. Then that bottom half of the league packers D comes out and plays their best game of the year looking like a top 5 D. They sell out to stuff the run and blitz until a sack fumble or interception gets the ball back to rodgers with a short field ending in a quick score. Before you know what happened its the middle of the 3rd quarter and the bears are down 2 scores making them sling the rock more until multiple turnovers kill any chance they had. The bears end up playing their worst game of the season and the packers get hot and start steam rolling into the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Don't you ever quit drinkin' that Kool Aid, Joe. You and PeteFootball are very entertaining.

9976-koolaidman.jpg

Are you ever anything but negative. We don't need to fight, the season is starting and you will disappear soon. Bears are gonna be a good team.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean I am very confident. But I would rather ban bets be made if you want someone banned. If you feel I'm annoying and I should be banned, sure let's do it. Or if you're eager to get banned, just make a thread calling out rush, laced with profanity and personal attacks. I'd be happy to make a juvenile bet like loser has to shot gun a beer after the game.

Now this is how a bet is made. I won't bet on the team who shall not be named, but ill shotgun a beer after either way.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My only real hope is that if they do lose this game it isn't the same story of every past years experience. You know, where the bears D comes out looking good slowing down rodgers and company giving us all hope that they can pull this off. Then that bottom half of the league packers D comes out and plays their best game of the year looking like a top 5 D. They sell out to stuff the run and blitz until a sack fumble or interception gets the ball back to rodgers with a short field ending in a quick score. Before you know what happened its the middle of the 3rd quarter and the bears are down 2 scores making them sling the rock more until multiple turnovers kill any chance they had. The bears end up playing their worst game of the season and the packers get hot and start steam rolling into the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

giphy.gif