2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Derp. Trolls tryin to ignite a Cutler VS Romo flame war... derp...

Who fuckin cares about a Special person, esoteric debate that has no bearing on football.

Here is what I noticed: the Chicago Bears TEAM fucking crushed the cowgirls in every phase.

But yeah. Lets ignore that and get all riled up about winning some meaningless debate...

:dontcare:

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Who fuckin cares about a Special person, esoteric debate that has no bearing on football.

Here is what I noticed: the Chicago Bears TEAM fucking crushed the cowgirls in every phase.

But yeah. Lets ignore that and get all riled up about winning some meaningless debate...

Yep it's the same old d'bags every time :lol:

The Bears certainly made Romo look like shit and put a smackdown on the Cowboys.

Mark Addison

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see how Joe did against the Bears. LOL

[video=youtube;i7Z-AEDEr8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Z-AEDEr8o[/video]

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Why/how do I not have you on ignore yet??

8529-19821.gif

I hope you do you whiney little bitch. Your posts are terrible and completely pointless 90% of the time.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not on Monday he wasn't, and that's all that matters.

So if Romo is better than Cutler for every game the rest of the season it "doesn't matter" in the evaluation of them?

Great. Good to know.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I'd have been ecstatic if we could have gotten either 3 years ago and still am.:lol:

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
So if Romo is better than Cutler for every game the rest of the season it "doesn't matter" in the evaluation of them?

Great. Good to know.

I don't care how well Romo plays unless he is playing us that particular week. I like Romo and hope he has a great career. I also don't care how he compares to Jay Cutler unless we are discussing Jay vs Romo in a game vs. the Bears.

I think Theismann is wrong about Romo.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't care how well Romo plays unless he is playing us that particular week. I like Romo and hope he has a great career. I also don't care how he compares to Jay Cutler unless we are discussing Jay vs Romo in a game vs. the Bears.

I think Theismann is wrong about Romo.

Ok so your statement still sucks. "That's all that matters"..to you. Awesome. The discussion isn't about how good Romo was on one night. It's about the overall evaluation of him.

Dead+Squirrel+2.jpg

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Ok so your statement still sucks. "That's all that matters"..to you. Awesome. The discussion isn't about how good Romo was on one night. It's about the overall evaluation of him.

Dead+Squirrel+2.jpg

Hey man stop sending me input about my posts.

DOOOOONNNNNTTTT CAAAARRRREE!!!!

cutler-drunk.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
OT: Tebow time?

It didn't take long for the Tebow calls to come in NY. After an impressive first game the Jets have gone down hill faster than their 2nd round pick can run the 40. With key losses both on defense with Revis and offense with Holmes, the Jets are a team in disarray and the belief is they are not far from pressing that panic button. Expect Sanchez to have one more chance, if you can call it that, to save his job next Monday Night against the undefeated Texans. In the very likely event Sanchez and the Jets fail to impress in that game, the Jets will look to either get a spark or at least put some asses in the seats by letting the Tebowing one take over.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And he'll fail just as miserably as Sanchez.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Only reason why tebow won in Denver was of the amazing effort on the defense. The jets....especially with revis down, not so much. I hope they start tebow. Itll be funny!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The only WR of potential they have just came from an offense in college where they ran 90% of the time.. why not go for it.

They have a better chance to win if they put in Tebow. Just don't throw very often except the deep passes like much of last year. The only reason the Broncos were able to win and stay in games last year was just ball control by running every play. Just git a bit over 3 yard and you got yourself a Tebow prayer chance that Rex basically had the 1st two years. Letting Sanchez try to be a QB the last 2 years has been moronic.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I cant believe that team is only a couple years removed from the AFC championship game(s)

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The Jets are one of the biggest train wrecks in the NFL and deservedly so. Tebow will only make it wreckier. Poor Omeletepants must be curled into the fetal position with the covers over his head.