2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No fucking Tebow time! If the Jets even win one game he will be all we here about

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Ok so your statement still sucks. "That's all that matters"..to you. Awesome. The discussion isn't about how good Romo was on one night. It's about the overall evaluation of him.

Dead+Squirrel+2.jpg

Did you miss the part where I disagreed with Theismann? In your typical words let me write..."Are you Special person?". So you suck(Rory's little cock). Cutler vs. Romo talk is completely pointless unless Romo becomes available in the offseason.

The one night comment was about Romo vs Cutler, as in all I care about is how they perform during that game.
Cutler > Romo Monday night.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Did you miss the part where I disagreed with Theismann? In your typical words let me write.."Are you Special person?". So you suck(Rory's little cock). Cutler vs. Romo talk is completely pointless unless Romo becomes available in the offseason.

Do you realize not every conversation has to relate to the Bears.. and what they can or can't do. Saying the topic is pointless is way off base... because you find it irrelevant doesn't mean everyone else talking about it think it is.

The thread indicts clear it's an OT topic which makes it a valid topic that doesn't relate in anyway to just the Bears game or having him vs Cutler.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep it's the same old d'bags every time :lol:

The Bears certainly made Romo look like shit and put a smackdown on the Cowboys.

Yeah, and look who is engaging...

The eternal question... Who is the greater idiot? The troll or the guy who responds?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL at you posting consecutive "Don't Care" images. Why are you so concerned with trolls if you don't care? You come into a thread which is about Thiesmann's comments on Romo, and you say "Here is what I noticed: the Chicago Bears TEAM fucking crushed the cowgirls in every phase".

Are you Special person?

Awwww, mad troll is a bad troll.... don't be mad.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if Romo is better than Cutler for every game the rest of the season it "doesn't matter" in the evaluation of them?

Great. Good to know.

Troll still trying to make thread Cutler V Romo...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only reason why tebow won in Denver was of the amazing effort on the defense. The jets....especially with revis down, not so much. I hope they start tebow. Itll be funny!
I agree. Their defense is horrid at this point. I don't think Denver had a great defense but they did seem to raise their level of play with the Tebowmania. One place he can certainly help them is with their running game which absolutely sucks right now. I don't think you lose anything by taking out Sanchez. He's a game manager with nothing to manage with right now.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Do you realize not every conversation has to relate to the Bears.. and what they can or can't do. Saying the topic is pointless is way off base... because you find it irrelevant doesn't mean everyone else talking about it think it is.

The thread indicts clear it's an OT topic which makes it a valid topic that doesn't relate in anyway to just the Bears game or having him vs Cutler.

I don't have a problem with OT Clyde. The talk that is pointless is Romo vs Cutler. So yes let's talk about Romo and what dumbass Joe said. It's the standard trolls that bring Cutler vs <insert any qb here> that make these topics shit. Get it Clyde?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you miss the part where I disagreed with Theismann? In your typical words let me write..."Are you Special person?". So you suck(Rory's little cock). Cutler vs. Romo talk is completely pointless unless Romo becomes available in the offseason.

The one night comment was about Romo vs Cutler, as in all I care about is how they perform during that game.
Cutler > Romo Monday night.

Why you playin this game?

Don't you understand FT just gonna keep morphing the conversation until you slip and say something indefensible, then pounce on that and beat it to death? That there is no interest in any specific topic, but rather continually looking for the setup?

That its a no win situation, because just by playing you have already lost?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. Their defense is horrid at this point. I don't think Denver had a great defense but they did seem to raise their level of play with the Tebowmania. One place he can certainly help them is with their running game which absolutely sucks right now. I don't think you lose anything by taking out Sanchez. He's a game manager with nothing to manage with right now.

Seriously? Denver's D was very good.

But my theory on Denver's success with Tebow has nothing to do with mystical leadership qualities. Imo, Dever would lure teams to sleep. Their O was so pitiful... such a joke, that by the 4th quarter, they would lull teams to sleep. The back end would lose focus from not having to defend more than 2-3 catchable passes through 3 quarters. By the end of the game, they choke up on Tebow and sooner or later, their loss of focus opened up big plays...

Thats my theory anyway.

Last edited:

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Why you playin this game?

Don't you understand FT just gonna keep morphing the conversation until you slip and say something indefensible, then pounce on that and beat it to death? That there is no interest in any specific topic, but rather continually looking for the setup?

That its a no win situation, because just by playing you have already lost?

LOL, read post above.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with OT Clyde. The talk that is pointless is Romo vs Cutler. So yes let's talk about Romo and what dumbass Joe said. It's the standard trolls that bring Cutler vs <insert any qb here> that make these topics shit. Get it Clyde?

The issue is those you call trolls, are not trolls nor did they bring up the talk about Cutler in the thread. They posted about Romo not being overhyped because he is ripped.. I don't agree with it because he gets it both and has gotten it both ways from the start yet the comparison was brought on here dumbly in response to that point. It's an OT thread about Romo that was not ever derailed.. it's a fair aspect to the thread to talk about Romo vs other QBs because what do you use to judge "very good" other than other QBs?

I don't quite get it because I don't know why there is an assumption certain people here are trolls because they disagree on topics with a majority of people here.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Do it! NY blows balls anyway. What could it hurt?

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
FirstTimer is a stalker. Leave me alone man. Stop sending me notifications.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seriously? Denver's D was very good.

But my theory on Denver's success with Tebow has nothing to do with mystical leadership qualities. Imo, Dever would lure teams to sleep. Their O was so pitiful... such a joke, that by the 4th quarter, they would lull teams to sleep. The back end would lose focus from not having to defend more than 2-3 catchable passes through 3 quarters. By the end of the game, they choke up on Tebow and sooner or later, their loss of focus opened up big plays...

Thats my theory anyway.

my theory on our loss to them has more to do with marion barber

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The issue is those you call trolls, are not trolls nor did they bring up the talk about Cutler in the thread. They posted about Romo not being overhyped because he is ripped.. I don't agree with it because he gets it both and has gotten it both ways from the start yet the comparison was brought on here dumbly in response to that point. It's an OT thread about Romo that was not ever derailed.. it's a fair aspect to the thread to talk about Romo vs other QBs because what do you use to judge "very good" other than other QBs?

I don't quite get it because I don't know why there is an assumption certain people here are trolls because they disagree on topics with a majority of people here.

Even if people are careless with the term, there still is such a thing as trolls.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bot, quit engaging, or are you going meta?