2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did you miss the part where I disagreed with Theismann?
No. But your point still sucks.

Cutler vs. Romo talk is completely pointless unless Romo becomes available in the offseason.
Again, it doesn't matter. You made an idiotic statement and got called on it.(again.) Deal with it.

I don't have a problem with OT Clyde. The talk that is pointless is Romo vs Cutler. So yes let's talk about Romo and what dumbass Joe said. It's the standard trolls that bring Cutler vs <insert any qb here> that make these topics shit. Get it Clyde?

Who brought up Cutler to begin with?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
No. But your point still sucks.

Again, it doesn't matter. You made an idiotic statement and got called on it.(again.) Deal with it.

Who brought up Cutler to begin with?

Called on what? That Cutler was better than Romo Monday night?

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Called on what? That Cutler was better than Romo Monday night?
No.......................

Dead+Squirrel+2.jpg

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The discussion isn't about how good Romo was on one night. It's about the overall evaluation of him.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^ Translation: someone please respond so I can crank the merry-go-round back up.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Weak on the squirrel comment and pics lol.

I was just commenting on your comment to Bears Pride about Cutler compared to Romo. Then you got all psychobitch :yep:

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Weak on the squirrel comment and pics lol.

I was just commenting on your comment to Bears Pride about Cutler compared to Romo. Then you got all psychobitch :yep:

And all of you were off topic! Holy shit great work!

The discussion isn't about how good Romo was on one night. It's about the overall evaluation of him.

Dead+Squirrel+2.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol... yeah, but it was Tebow actually completing passes outta nowhere at the end that got them the win. Barber just gave em the opportunity.

Seriously though. Football is a long game... 3 hours of standing around in the secondary watching passes hit the ground will lull anyone to sleep.

Its like playing outfield in little league... you spend the whole game daydreaming and kicking dandelions and shit... then all the sudden, holy fuck! Fly ball...

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
And all of you were off topic! Holy shit great work!

Dead+Squirrel+2.jpg

The answer is yes. He is clutch and has gone deeper in the playoff than Romo and just beat him on Monday. The end.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not mad, I just don't understand why you always try to derail actual football discussion with your Troll Police routine. I know you think you "run" this forum in some way, but we got it now...you want to give the appearance you don't like trolls...can we get back to discussing football now?

Thanks!

Sparrow, you just bad at trolling. Its time to face the facts. Don't try harder, just stop trying. Leave it to pros like FT.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Brian Griese had great QB stats in 2000 and fooled no one into thinking he was elite.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing is that I'm not trying to "troll" in this thread. Your venom is misguided. I'm trying to discuss Theismann's comments about Romo...don't really know what you are trying to do.

Its unseemly for trolls to get mad. Please confer with FT for more pointers.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was pretty good. Viper telling Jester "Well, he got you, didn't he?" was an appropriate analogy. I don't know why you are giving fatherly advice to Jester, because you are as much of a meatball/troll as he is.

Aha! The 'ol peewee herman "I know you are but what am I". Defensive troll is on his way to rock bottom.

tumblr_ltfm9geEsT1qmaa05o1_500.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

The only problem with your Rodgers stats is he has 46 wins, so in 39 of those wins his team is leading going into the 4th quarter and by enough where he doesn't have to have a game winning drive. 85% of his wins are won without worry of losing the lead or having to come back. 7 wins comeback wins/game winning drives doesnt mean he isn't clutch...just shows he puts his team in position to win in the 4th quarter.

Me and FT don't agree on Cutler and Romo but I wouldn't consider either QB clutch. The stats you provided only show the wins how many of their losses were from blown leads? How many time has he been down at half and been able to bring his team back? I don't know the answer to these questions nor do I feel like looking for the answers...but you got to provide better data than that to convince FT or Rory that Cutler is clutch.