dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I dont mean trade back to 20, but I think they could reasonably trade back to 13 or 14 and get him. Even if they didn’t there'd be a ton of guys available that I like a lot still.
Do you like Johnny Newton (3T Illinois)?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hopefully, Poles learned his lesson.

When you have a group of players to draft in day 2 or later, do not let your QB1 make the pick.
He makes his picks like this now.
200w.webp

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Newton was better than Murphy but after reading on his injury a bit, it seems like it can be a recurring issue
Oh snap i actually don't know anything about his injury history. Haven't heard anything so never thought to look for it.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he goes before everyone of those guys except Jenkins.
I don’t care how talented, dude shouldn’t be drafted until 7th round making a brain dead decision like that with the draft right around the corner.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I don’t care how talented, dude shouldn’t be drafted until 7th round making a brain dead decision like that with the draft right around the corner.
Its dumb as fuck for sure but theyre kids, at least he didnt leave a friend to die on the side of the road after a street racing crash.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
laiatu latu doesn't seem like Bears kinda pick. Medical concerns aside, I think he'd be a great fit for a 3-4 LBer. He doesn't look like he has the frame to bulk up for a 4-3 DE. Turner is also a little smaller, but I bet he could successfully bulk up.

Verse is the best match for CHI, albeit not the best pass rusher.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
"Drake Maye is the kind of player that will get you fired," Hoge said in an interview on WCCO radio. "Especially if you draft him in the top five or top three, he’s going to get you fired."

Hoge compared Maye to 2021 rookie Malik Willis, who had been the betting favorite to be the first quarterback taken and who ended up falling to the Titans in round three. At best, he'll be No. 2 in Tennessee this year.

"Willis might be the only guy that I can think of that is as erratic as Maye," Hoge said. "I studied him for two years. . . . I watched every one of his games last year. . . . His last game against [North Carolina State] was probably the most embarrassing display I've seen from a guy who is supposed to be an elite franchise quarterback. . . . He's erratic. He's everywhere."

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
laiatu latu doesn't seem like Bears kinda pick. Medical concerns aside, I think he'd be a great fit for a 3-4 LBer. He doesn't look like he has the frame to bulk up for a 4-3 DE. Turner is also a little smaller, but I bet he could successfully bulk up.

Verse is the best match for CHI, albeit not the best pass rusher.
He's the same size as Trey Hendrickson who has found a ton of success as a DE in CIN's 4-3. Latu is my favorite DE of the class but the neck thing to me screams not worth the risk. I had thought Danielle Hunter had the same surgery when he was 26 but apparently thats not true, he had his disc shaved but no fusion like Latu they just used the same surgeon. Forget where I heard it recently but apparently the only defender to play at a high level with/after neck fusion in the NFL was Vander Esch and he retired at 28 because of the neck ... if I was staking my job on the pick like Poles is im probably not going with the guy who makes me shit my pants everytime an OT does an illegal hand to the face and cranks his neck.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We’re into incredibly silly season now. Robert Mayes on Hoge & Jahns said Jayden Daniels’ comp is Scott Tolzien, and that Maye is clearly the #1 QB. People are going stir crazy with Draft cabin fever.
That was Nate Tice, who is self-confessed the only person ranking Maye above CW. Tice played with Tolzien at Wisconsin and was talking about his mental processing specifically. Tolzien went on to coach in the NFL.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
He's the same size as Trey Hendrickson who has found a ton of success as a DE in CIN's 4-3. Latu is my favorite DE of the class but the neck thing to me screams not worth the risk. I had thought Danielle Hunter had the same surgery when he was 26 but apparently thats not true, he had his disc shaved but no fusion like Latu they just used the same surgeon. Forget where I heard it recently but apparently the only defender to play at a high level with/after neck fusion in the NFL was Vander Esch and he retired at 28 because of the neck ... if I was staking my job on the pick like Poles is im probably not going with the guy who makes me shit my pants everytime an OT does an illegal hand to the face and cranks his neck.
This! If he falls to last 5 picks of the 1st I might take a chance on him.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah I guess you’re right. Latu just seemingly looks smaller than his listed weight. Idk haha

Toast88

Liked Posts:
That was Nate Tice, who is self-confessed the only person ranking Maye above CW. Tice played with Tolzien at Wisconsin and was talking about his mental processing specifically. Tolzien went on to coach in the NFL.
Good call—They were on there together and I mistook Tice for Mayes during that.