Akiem Hicks

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Finley ‏@patrickfinley 1m1 minute ago
Akiem Hicks still in Chicago and evaluating next step, I'm told. #Bears in hunt, but his decision likely won't come today

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Akiem Hicks still in Chicago and evaluating next step, I'm told. #Bears in hunt, but his decision likely won't come today

Hicks why do you make me wait....

tumblr_inline_mzlv00JnMt1rkgudq.jpg

Burrberry

Liked Posts:

Nice. Just in time for his Saint Paddy's day hangover to pass.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Pace won't budge on his number and Hicks won't budge on his, for now. The fact that he night be staying in Chicago tonight and rescheduling his Detroit meeting is interesting.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
How are the Lions even talking to Hicks?

Someone shut down the cell service at Halas Hall already.

Detroit has a ton of DTs, in Chicago he would start and reach all playing time incentives with little if any competition.
Yeah he hasn't even been there yet. Maybe his agent got numbers from Detroit before he got to Chicago and he knows it's either Chicago or keep moving. The fact that he hasn't kept moving seems good, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah he hasn't even been there yet. Maybe his agent got numbers from Detroit before he got to Chicago and he knows it's either Chicago or keep moving. The fact that he hasn't kept moving seems good, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hicks had the choice to stay at at a Gold Coast hotel on LSD and eat and shop on the Magnificent Mile or go to Detroit tonight. At least if the Bears sign him, we know they are not signing a moron.

This:
1600x900_LivingRoom.jpg

or this:

dbe2420c3e63cae9d8b094339eaa06dd.jpg

Last edited:

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol

Greg Gabriel ‎@greggabe
Be careful of what some self proclaimed Bears "experts" tweet on Hicks situation. They don't know what they are talking about. #dartsatwall
3:31 PM - 12 Mar 2016

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol

Greg Gabriel ‎@greggabe
Be careful of what some self proclaimed Bears "experts" tweet on Hicks situation. They don't know what they are talking about. #dartsatwall
3:31 PM - 12 Mar 2016

wtf does this even mean.....

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
1 2 3 4
I declare
a twitter war

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
wtf does this even mean.....
Greg always has an axe to grind. Love his evaluations and football perspective, but I don't understand this tweet.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Looks like his Tweet was directed at Lemming and Lemming is firing back. Get your popcorn ready!

@AaronLemingNFL Last I checked, the "expert" throwing shade my way has yet to break a signing, just likes to bully others & lean on his past. #GrowUp

@AaronLemingNFL Last I remembered, myself & this certain "expert" had an agreement to not mention each other. Apparently not mentioning names changes that.

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Pace won't budge on his number and Hicks won't budge on his, for now. The fact that he night be staying in Chicago tonight and rescheduling his Detroit meeting is interesting.

Any Idea what the price range is

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like his Tweet was directed at Lemming and Lemming is firing back. Get your popcorn ready!

@AaronLemingNFL Last I checked, the "expert" throwing shade my way has yet to break a signing, just likes to bully others & lean on his past. #GrowUp

@AaronLemingNFL Last I remembered, myself & this certain "expert" had an agreement to not mention each other. Apparently not mentioning names changes that.

lol......why do they have to hate......they both do different things better.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

Huh, had no clue these two post regularly on CCS.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
lol......why do they have to hate......they both do different things better.
Greg is a douche. Aaron's usually pretty cool. No clue what crawled up Greg's ass tonight though.