Akiem Hicks

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
And he was actually signed by the Titans in 2008 but was cut, then went to the CFL.

stallan54

Liked Posts:
I'm still mad about the fake tweet about the Wilkerson trade. Could you imagine????? sighhhhh..

I think if the Bears sign Hicks, our next target is safety. Then I can see an OL first round, CB second round in draft.

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:
cfl Saskatchewan Roughriders[edit]
In March 2009 Freeman signed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL. In the 2009 CFL season Jerrell Freeman was used primarily as a special teams tackler, recording a team high 25 special teams tackles. He was nominated as the team's Most Outstanding Rookie. In his second season with the Riders Freeman saw more time as a regular linebacker. He made the starting lineup for one game in the regular season and started in two playoff games and the Grey Cup. Jerrell Freeman won CFL Defensive Player of the Week honors in week 7 after recording 3 sacks against the BC Lions. He led the team in sacks by the end of the season with 7.

The 2011 season was a breakout year for Freeman. Freeman lead the CFL in tackles with 105. Freeman won CFL Defensive Player of the Week in week 10 and earned CFL Defensive Player of the Month for the month of September.

Thanks, I guess I could have looked it up easy enough. Have a good day

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Thanks, I have already been informed of that. Do you know why he went to Canada? At the time was he not considered NFL quality

He went undrafted in 2008 and was signed and cut by the Titans, if you weren't too busy getting butthurt by my joke you would've seen that in my next post.

And he was actually signed by the Titans in 2008 but was cut, then went to the CFL.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Why would I get banned? My actions on here are pretty mild compared to what has been attacked at me

Gee, I wonder why you are being attacked? Maybe it is because you are a bad poster...

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:
Gee, I wonder why you are being attacked? Maybe it is because you are a bad poster...

Yea, I really liked the MOM PM. I'm not a bad poster, just a new guy that has been attacked for making a thread about trading Alshon and then have had a dog pack attack at me.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yea, I really liked the MOM PM. I'm not a bad poster, just a new guy that has been attacked for making a thread about trading Alshon and then have had a dog pack attack at me.
Don't sell your self short you are an extremely bad poster.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guise. Leave Komodo dragoon alone, please. He's newb, and still getting acclimated to how shiz goes down here. He's my favorite Asian on the board EASILY. After clonetrooper, and pretty much every other Asian we harbor here... so he's in my top 5