B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Hah. Announcer just called Lavine "La-Vine." ..as in the climbing plant. I get you're a hockey announcer but come on. Anyway...like to see more from Bedard and Raddysh with a wide open net....hits the post. Gotta make those.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I assume that was the first goal for the big pickle? I completely forgot about this game. Good to see some goals finally. But I'm really fucking tired of giving up more shorties than getting power play goals. Hell tired of them giving up any.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank God that child finally shut its fucking mouth.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
El Bedardo had a sweet pass to the other Connor.

Granada

Liked Posts:
This is painful to watch. They certainly are the worst passing team in the NHL right now...they may be the worst passing team I have ever seen. Just count the bad passes they make every shift and no one's immune to it. Even the kid...anyone ever see him use a saucer pass? You can get away without using one where he was playing before...very, very few wide open slots to throw the puck in the NHL. Passing is an intergal part of being skilled, without it...you negate even the best shooter or skater.
Hey buddy, this isn't a "gotcha" post, but I had to post it as I immediately thought of this when I saw it. I hope people realize how insane this is to do, even though Bedard makes it look like nothing.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey buddy, this isn't a "gotcha" post, but I had to post it as I immediately thought of this when I saw it. I hope people realize how insane this is to do, even though Bedard makes it look like nothing.

I think Bedard is the only guy who can execute a pass right now. And, to make matters worse, no one's else gets open to receive a pass.

Ahh well, onto Edmonton, and then I'll catch them live on Seattle on Thursday.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well, I played for 15 years so I kinda get how sweet a pass that was....never said he couldn't pass. Just pointed out that until he shows he can saucer pass...he's gonna continue to have problems getting the puck through traffic. But he's just a kid. Kaner learned early how much more lane coverage there is in the NHL...he became an expert at the SP to combat it.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Well, I played for 15 years so I kinda get how sweet a pass that was....never said he couldn't pass. Just pointed out that until he shows he can saucer pass...he's gonna continue to have problems getting the puck through traffic. But he's just a kid. Kaner learned early how much more lane coverage there is in the NHL...he became an expert at the SP to combat it.
This was a backhand saucer pass. Through 3 guys on top of it.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steam crapped out on me, guess it's time to switch to something else.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again? Is that back to back games with a goal against off own a Blackhawk? Haha.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will say love Seattle forecheck. They are relentless.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I turned it off. I ain't staying up late for that shit. Somehow soderblom has regressed and it was a low bar. #1 pick here we come.