CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe cover the slot a little better eh their boys

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Worst or 2nd worst record in nhl....and watching simply for Bedard..is as boring a venture as it comes in sports. In the span of 3 hours you might get to see a nice pass....a couple of shots stopped by the goalie...and maybe a face off "win" or two. Certainly not worth the investment in time. I get that's the nature of hockey. Even Gretzky wasn't worth watching him play for 3 hours. The moments of joy are quick and fleeting. It's a team sport...and the Hawks as a team are just sooooo bad. 2-0 lead? Poof. Gone. Lose 5-2. Bad Hawks hockey is just the worst...and even the best players aren't worth watching for 3 hours....hoping for a goal. Perhaps that's an indictment on the sport itself...but it's fast paced action...which is cool....but not a sport to watch to see one guy....and unfortunately it's all the Hawks have to offer....and it's not not nearly enough.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst or 2nd worst record in nhl....and watching simply for Bedard..is as boring a venture as it comes in sports. In the span of 3 hours you might get to see a nice pass....a couple of shots stopped by the goalie...and maybe a face off "win" or two. Certainly not worth the investment in time. I get that's the nature of hockey. Even Gretzky wasn't worth watching him play for 3 hours. The moments of joy are quick and fleeting. It's a team sport...and the Hawks as a team are just sooooo bad. 2-0 lead? Poof. Gone. Lose 5-2. Bad Hawks hockey is just the worst...and even the best players aren't worth watching for 3 hours....hoping for a goal. Perhaps that's an indictment on the sport itself...but it's fast paced action...which is cool....but not a sport to watch to see one guy....and unfortunately it's all the Hawks have to offer....and it's not not nearly enough.
No hockey game is 3 hours. Thanks.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
This is fire the coach bad. Blow everything up bad. I feel sorry for Rockford when Soderblom gets there.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No reason to blow a 5-2 lead in the third. This team has a long way to go still.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Hawks have worst record in the NHL for a reason. You saw it tonight....if you stuck through the 2.5 hours from start to finish. Ole jugjaw Richardson obviously isn't the answer for coach. Soderblom certainly isn't the answer in goal...and the rest of the team? Just gawd awful...except Bedard. This is a low point in the past 10 years. This is a game where big changes come afterward.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think at this point, the team needs a bag skate...
Then Kyle from Chicago tells Richardson and the coaching staff to join the players...
Then Danny tells Kyle to join everyone else.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna watch on the radio at work tonight!
Not gonna do any work though. I'm just here for the money!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna watch on the radio at work tonight!
Not gonna do any work though. I'm just here for the money!
You're going to watch on radio? Hope you saw how awesome that Bedard goal sounded. Hah