B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
well hopefully they don’t collapse, but outside of Bedsy there isn't a lot to be desired.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do like him. They are a few others guys that are fun to watch.

After Bedsy got hurt this team is playing with an edge. Nice to see

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Foils stepping up that is Captain material

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
I was told the real sign of which team is dominating is who's leading shots on goal and the rest is just luck. Hawks ALWAYS lose in that battle....even in games they win. I know...injuries....blah blah blah...fact is Hawks are 2nd worst team in the league and have zero offense. FO doing a horrible job. Lucked into Bedard and did NOTHING else to make this team competitive. 19 or whatever sog vs Rangers? Pathetic. Foligno? Whatever. I wanna see the Hawks win games. I'm very despondent they look nowhere near being able to do so.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
What makes everyone say Richardson is this great coach? Ole Jugjaw sounds like he knows what he's doing....and I do appreciate how he seems to keep it real and talks about the importance of (gulp) actually winning games.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Here's something positive. Tinordi really kicked that young guys azz the other night. Best highlight of the game.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
I would bet money final score is 4-2 Devils. Hawks have habit of blowing leads late and I see an open netter as final tally. I hope I'm wrong. I truly do.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
What do u know. I totally predicted final score. Too easy. 2 goals for Hawks...an offensive onslaught.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I was told the real sign of which team is dominating is who's leading shots on goal and the rest is just luck. Hawks ALWAYS lose in that battle....even in games they win. I know...injuries....blah blah blah...fact is Hawks are 2nd worst team in the league and have zero offense. FO doing a horrible job. Lucked into Bedard and did NOTHING else to make this team competitive. 19 or whatever sog vs Rangers? Pathetic. Foligno? Whatever. I wanna see the Hawks win games. I'm very despondent they look nowhere near being able to do so.
Bruh, can you please stop your incessant cunting? This team is performing precisely as predicted and I will repeat the only 3 positives of the season for your edification:

1. Bedardo
2. Vlasic
3. Draft lottery odds

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Result as expected but honestly.... Entertaining game. They seemed to come together some tonight. Outside of bag skates sometimes you just have to have a ballyhoo regardless of the score. Hopefully Bedard not serious. I am past ready put the C on Foligno.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Nick Foligno also went on IR with a fractured left finger, adding another name to Chicago's long list of injured forwards. In desperate need of reinforcements, the Blackhawks added a pair of forwards by acquiring Rem Pitlick in a trade with Pittsburgh and claiming Zach Sanford off waivers from Arizona.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Oh man I just thought of something. With both Bedard and Foligno out now, who is going to be the Hawks representative at the All-Star game. Murphy? Blehhhhhh

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh man I just thought of something. With both Bedard and Foligno out now, who is going to be the Hawks representative at the All-Star game. Murphy? Blehhhhhh
Mrazek would be my choice....hell, he'd be my choice over Jones.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Mrazek would be my choice....hell, he'd be my choice over Jones.
Don't disagree that he's the defacto best player on the team right now, but are there spots available? Other really good goalies in the league right now.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't disagree that he's the defacto best player on the team right now, but are there spots available? Other really good goalies in the league right now.
In the west they only have Ottenger and Hellybuck, so it is possible Mrazek gets a nod...but there are better netminders that probably deserve it more.

Seeing how Bedard is a FWD, I wouldn't be surprised with a FWD replacing him. Points-wise the next 2 on the 'hawks are Chevy and Dickenson. Both are the only ones over 20pnts. Foligno us next, then the little Johnson.

Of those? I would say Dickenson. More goals than Chevy.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
In the west they only have Ottenger and Hellybuck, so it is possible Mrazek gets a nod...but there are better netminders that probably deserve it more.

Seeing how Bedard is a FWD, I wouldn't be surprised with a FWD replacing him. Points-wise the next 2 on the 'hawks are Chevy and Dickenson. Both are the only ones over 20pnts. Foligno us next, then the little Johnson.

Of those? I would say Dickenson. More goals than Chevy.
My instinct is Dickinson too, that's just so weird to say. I would love to see Bedard still go and get the all-star experience this year but I don't remember injured players still going. Would be one hell of a learning experience for him to be around all those guys.