CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Bedard tonight.
Did he get traded to Vancouver?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
In the west they only have Ottenger and Hellybuck, so it is possible Mrazek gets a nod...but there are better netminders that probably deserve it more.

Seeing how Bedard is a FWD, I wouldn't be surprised with a FWD replacing him. Points-wise the next 2 on the 'hawks are Chevy and Dickenson. Both are the only ones over 20pnts. Foligno us next, then the little Johnson.

Of those? I would say Dickenson. More goals than Chevy.
On queue another one tonight.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I go to day shift the 22nd so I'll get to watch shitty hockey again!
Raaawwwrrr!!!

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
I get railed on for being "negative"...but what the hell positive is anyone supposed to say about the worst team in the league? Bedard. Yaaaay. Let's just say "Bedard" over and over and over. That last goal was a softy...but but Mrazek was great for 57 minutes before crumbling apart. I know....zero offense doesn't help. 20 sog is just pathetic....but let's be positive. They "almost" won a hockey game. Yippee. The future is bright.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foligno gets a 2 year extension from the Hawks....now being deep into a rebuild, I would normally be against extending a 36 yr old guy. But this guy is the type of player and person you want your young players to learn from.....I'm guessing he will be named captain shortly after he returns.

Good move, KD

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Foligno gets a 2 year extension from the Hawks....now being deep into a rebuild, I would normally be against extending a 36 yr old guy. But this guy is the type of player and person you want your young players to learn from.....I'm guessing he will be named captain shortly after he returns.

Good move, KD
Think he gets the C. Than once he leaves it goes to Bedsy

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Foligno signed two more years. I'm not sure how it will work out down the road but he's definitely earned it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foligno signed two more years. I'm not sure how it will work out down the road but he's definitely earned it.
Maybe you should try reading previous posts.....you're 4+ hours late with this.