Bears All-22 coaches film

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Worse than those was on the Davis wheel route that would have tied the game, only Mitch has to throw it early as he is being pressured and hit.

Both Leno and Whitehair are beat.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
By my count, the Packers used a mug look on 10 snaps, generating two sacks for -17 yards. On the other eight plays, the Bears completed three of four passes for three yards and one Trubisky scramble for seven yards. The Bears never figured out how to handle the mug look, so you can safely assume this will be a pressure package used by future opponents given its success.

And they don't know what a stunt is either.

Maybe they spent the entire summer decorating the new offensive line room.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Whitehair has less of a resume and paycheck you could easily justify benching him.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Worse than those was on the Davis wheel route that would have tied the game, only Mitch has to throw it early as he is being pressured and hit.

Both Leno and Whitehair are beat.

View attachment 2801
IIRC Amos(or the other safety) was over the top on that play(out of frame). If Mitch put thats ball more out in front towards the endzone it might have been picked. The NBC replay showed that. Would have been a VERY tight play and I wouldn't assume it a TD

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Streaming the all 22 is highly illegal, and Twitch will strike you down with the quickness. Best bet will be using a sketchier platform.

You think so? If so that's pretty lame. It's not like I'm streaming a live game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here is one of my favorites. This is Leno being bull rushed back to back with Trubisky by a CB and then beat inside.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile ... And the Dallas oline allowed 1, fucking one lite pressure on 33 drop backs, 0 hurries, 0 sacks, ...virginia could of played QB for dallas sunday....mierda

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And here is his guy hitting Trubisky as he bails out because his LT got thrown in his lap by a 195lbs man.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on PFR's advanced passing stats Trubisky was blitzed 120 times in 14 games last year (~8.6 per game). 17 blitzes on Thursday. Pettine blitzed 6 times in each GB game last year.

Last edited:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
FFS, pay for The Athletic. It's worth it.
Didn't even know it existed until you just posted it. I'll look into it.

"The most common personnel package was Cohen, Mike Davis, Robinson, Gabriel and Cordarelle Patterson. But on eight snaps, this group gained only 11 yards, one first down and was sacked twice on eight snaps "...lol

What a weird personnel group. Nagy's infatuation with Davis and Patterson is baffling to me. Davis looks like he's running in quick sand out there and Patterson is worthless outside of KR.

-Pettine abused Daniels
-Nagy is hyper predictable with his RPO sets

Yeah it sure seemed like Pettine was one step ahead of Nagy all night. It'll be interesting to see if/how Nagy adjusts going forward cause you can rest assured the rest of the league will be looking to copy what Pettine did to completely shut his offense down.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most of the talk in this thread contains the feelings that I have had for quite some time. I thought our top 2 priorities for this past off-season was a kicker and addressing the offensive line. I couldn't believe reading articles all over the place the praise for the Bears offensive line. I saw it as atrocious in run and pass blocking.

Since I am an advocate of both Trubisky and Howard, I was starting to wonder if I wasn't looking at things clearly. You guys are confirming how bad this OL is. Thanks..

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You think so? If so that's pretty lame. It's not like I'm streaming a live game.
I've recorded gifs of the game and uploaded them to giphy and they were taken down within like 30 mins. The NFL doesn't play around with that stuff unfortunately

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The balance and play calling was not good, but I am not sure what even Nagy is suppose to do when your OL is getting straight punked.

In the 2nd half when the protection was better they started to move the ball, then they took penalties, but if Robinson or Gabriel come down in bounds with those tight sideline passes or the crossing route drops they both had it would have looked very different.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With all due respect, you guys are going great lengths to find scapegoats for another Bears blunder at QB.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With all due respect, you guys are going great lengths to find scapegoats for another Bears blunder at QB.
Trubs is Trubs, no one is scapegoating. But this offense has additional problems that extend beyond the QB position. Not sure why that's a complicated concept.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:

Ignoring other positions failures is as bad as scapegoating the QB. Nagy, the line, and receivers not named Allen Robinson were bad.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
As evidenced by arguably one of the greatest QB’s of all time looking bad, aside from one series with a luckyish bomb.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've recorded gifs of the game and uploaded them to giphy and they were taken down within like 30 mins. The NFL doesn't play around with that stuff unfortunately

Weird. You'd think that if this guy's content is allowed to stay up on YouTube we should be fine doing essentially the same thing on Twitch...

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
there are two types of qb's
1 - can carry franchises regardless of personnel/oline (wilson, brady, brees, rivers, mahomes * etc...)
2 - needs to be surrounded with talent on oline, rb/wr/te and playcalling (dak, trubisky, goff, cousins, ryan etc...)

trubisky falls under 2, he may never reach 1 who knows...but having said that 2/3 of the talent that was supposed to help carry trubisky failed...this is not scapegoating, trubisky is partially responsible too but is not solely responsible.