Bears All-22 coaches film

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
there are two types of qb's
1 - can carry franchises regardless of personnel/oline (wilson, brady, brees, rivers, mahomes * etc...)
2 - needs to be surrounded with talent on oline, rb/wr/te and playcalling (dak, trubisky, goff, cousins, ryan etc...)

trubisky falls under 2, he may never reach 1 who knows...but having said that 2/3 of the talent that was supposed to help carry trubisky failed...this is not scapegoating, trubisky is partially responsible too but is not solely responsible.
There’s more than that:

3. Those that can’t use the weapons he has because he sucks. Can’t win with him.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
There’s more than that:

3. Those that can’t use the weapons he has because he sucks. Can’t win with him.
He thinks those QBs don't have have great talent around them, KC's whole offense, player by player, is better than the Bears, same with Pats, Eagles, Brees, I'd kill for Alvin Kamara, the Saints offense is like the Bears defense, .. I'd trade Eddie Jackson for Dallas's oline.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
The Bears offensive personell are highly overrated.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears offensive personell are highly overrated.

This would appear to be the case.

They do not have nearly the talent that you think outside of Robinson who is legit.

It also appears that Burton is very important. Not doing more to back him up his criminal.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

They do not have nearly the talent that you think outside of Robinson who is legit.

It also appears that Burton is very important. Not doing more to back him up his criminal.
So have you stepped off the ledge when it comes to Mitch?

Tostada

Liked Posts:

Just in comparison to the top teams, the Saints have , easily, 3 players that would be the best player on offense for the Bears: Brees, Kamara, Smith ...probably a couple more

kg1187

Liked Posts:

As others have already said the Patterson money should have went to another TE. We already have a gadget guy in Cohen.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
This talent talk is bs. We have enough talent to win on offense. This is a matter of schematics and qb play period. Trubisky is not self sufficient yet so if Nagy is loss so will Trubisky. I have my reservations if Trubisky will ever get there but now I also question Nagy's so called "beautiful mind" schemes and play calling. Twice I've heard him now give credit to the opposing team's D coordinator after being out played - not a good sign imo.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This talent talk is bs. We have enough talent to win on offense. This is a matter of schematics and qb play period. Trubisky is not self sufficient yet so if Nagy is loss so will Trubisky. I have my reservations if Trubisky will ever get there but now I also question Nagy's so called "beautiful mind" schemes and play calling. Twice I've heard him now give credit to the opposing team's D coordinator after being out played - not a good sign imo.

The OL was a joke and the WRs/Tes dropped 4 passes in the 4th quarter.

Those are all issues that led to the loss.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
The OL was a joke and the WRs/Tes dropped 4 passes in the 4th quarter.

Those are all issues that led to the loss.

Point taken but GB was atrocious too. There were more opportunities in this game then the ones you mentioned.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

I’ve been on to the fact that Burton might be the engine that runs the whole offense.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ignoring other positions failures is as bad as scapegoating the QB. Nagy, the line, and receivers not named Allen Robinson were bad.
Not denying the inadequacies throughout the Offense including playcalling and preparation for this game. Just reiterating that with a below avg QB everything has to be near perfect around him to succeed.

A good QB would have shown a few flashes regardless of the inept around him but alas Mitch showed nothing this game. You don't grab a guy like that at the top of the 1st round. We poor Bears fans never get blessed with a good QB so we are always left picking at every other excuse around the position. It's quite sad.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
No, the Bears do not have top 10 talent on offense. The schematics and play calling, decent OL play and Trubs can win a ball game. Fuck, Brady needs that ...

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Weird. You'd think that if this guy's content is allowed to stay up on YouTube we should be fine doing essentially the same thing on Twitch...

Don't quote me, but I believe the case is that if you are using it to post commentary it's allowed under some kind of fair use clause.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Not denying the inadequacies throughout the Offense including playcalling and preparation for this game. Just reiterating that with a below avg QB everything has to be near perfect around him to succeed.

A good QB would have shown a few flashes regardless of the inept around him but alas Mitch showed nothing this game. You don't grab a guy like that at the top of the 1st round. We poor Bears fans never get blessed with a good QB so we are always left picking at every other excuse around the position. It's quite sad.
Ummm...Mitch played bad, but he definitely had several plays he flashed on that game. He made a couple really nice throws...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't quote me, but I believe the case is that if you are using it to post commentary it's allowed under some kind of fair use clause.

Yeah that's the way I interpreted their terms of service as well but I sent an email to the NFL Game Pass people just in case so we'll see what they say if they actually respond to my ticket.