Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Fuck me. McCaskey and Pace have to be on the spectrum.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It would be so Ryan Pace to trade a couple firsts for Wentz when you have practically the same guy already on the roster

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sign that guy Tyler Heinecke instead of trading for Wentz

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lions can get out of Goff's contract in 2022 for 15mil if they release him or 0 if they trade him
Bears are on the hook for 25 mil in 2022 if they decide to move on.
Goff is slightly better, and a lot less injury prone.
Wentz was in the running for MVP, Goff was the Rams anchor

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like this trade, if it happens. It's the one trade in which Nagy gets a new QB to dismantle AND Pace gets another 1st round draft pick. I mean, Philly's sending us a first rounder, right?

FoCo

Liked Posts:
It would be so Ryan Pace to trade a couple firsts for Wentz when you have practically the same guy already on the roster
Pace offers two 1st round picks. Eagles announce they have an offer of two 1st round picks. Pace panics and throws Mack in the mix to out bid himself. Later it will be confirmed that the eagles were willing to give up draft picks for someone to take Wentz off their hands.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
if true Bears are taking salary off the Eagles hands so Pace better be demanding draft picks as well
Who cares about demanding draft picks. Pace is probably going to get rid valuable draft picks. All for a bum.

NCIggles

Liked Posts:
Who cares about demanding draft picks. Pace is probably going to get rid valuable draft picks. All for a bum.

Wentz had crap to work with in Philly and was behind a terrible o-line last season. He had lost faith in his coaches. The FO picked a QB in the 2nd round last season and called the pick Russell Wilson. I think last season was an aberration. My hope is that he returns to form. He basically put the team on his shoulders in the last half of 2019 with no talent at the skill positions. He came into this season thinking he had to play hero ball and that snowballed into bad decisions and turnovers. I think he can stop making those mistakes if he is comfortable with the system and coaches.