Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Funny. So true. Even people in this thread are saying how much better Ballard is for supposedly targeting the exact same asset.
the difference, for me at least, is ballard has shown restraint in not over paying for talent

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya'll wanted short bus Ryan to do something, prepare for the ride! Going to lose draft picks, finish middle of the pack again, and not draft a top QB next year.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess you could call this a panic move by two guys their with asses halfway out the door.....I mean, you could....but even if it wasn't Pace/Nagy, the Bears(as usual) need a QB and it appears a #20 pick won't get it done. They don't have enough assets to go after Watson. So it might be the only move they have left. So, we gotta hope last year was a Wentz anomaly and that the idiot Pace doesn't over pay for him.

Why in the fuck can this team never get a QB without some kind of issues?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't care if we overpay. It could take us 2 decades to draft a Wentz.
i'm torn man i remember his amazing play in 2018...then i watched him a few games this year and was like holy cow trubisky may be better than this guy right now

maybe he is salvageable? I mean i've read that the jets ruined darnold and the eagles ruined this guy, can they be salvaged?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Please NFL Gods, let the Colts get him. This is the final piece to pushing Pace to going all on in Watson. Don't let him off the hook.
That right there is the most compelling reason for them not to trade for Wentz.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
MVP-level to atrocious so he got butthurt and demanded a trade. Really, I can't be more opposed to the idea of acquiring this player but if the cost is something like a third round pick I suppose its not the worst idea.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That right there is the most compelling reason for them not to trade for Wentz.

It seems Pace has this fascination with trying to get someone that already knows Nagy's shitty system.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Right now I'd be happy spending a third or less for him. A second I would begrudgingly tolerate. A first would be unconscionable.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Uhm.... Wentz supposedly has bad arm strength now?
haven’t seen him play much, but his arm hasn’t looked the same in the limited viewing i’ve seen since his shoulder injury

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Imagine killing the future of the franchise by trading for a failed qb. Pace + bears in a nutshell